Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is just sad man:

This is a prime example how Fukked up American institutions are.

@portcityplaya @Chrishaune @CrimsonTider @MMS @Rigby.

I need people to watch this clip, to feel anger and empathy.

I'm from the Blackbelt, which they talk about, I know all too well. White folks still don't care. At the same time, most of them are not as well off as you would think either. That area needs more jobs and good high tech skilled jobs. The people are smart and can do them, but just don't have that many opportunities.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm from the Blackbelt, which they talk about, I know all too well. White folks still don't care. At the same time, most of them are not as well off as you would think either. That area needs more jobs and good high tech skilled jobs. The people are smart and can do them, but just don't have that many opportunities.
Man i feel it, but something has to give, someone has to start giving a fukk.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
our school system is the first in the area slated to open back up , vast majority of parents are indicating they are sending their kids back looks like we get to be the canary in the coal mine:snoop:
:snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Can't lockdown anymore.

Muricans need their sports, hair cuts and bars to get drunk and Corporations need to make that bread.

There's more important things than living.

:demonic:

:snoop:
f9caab31-0aa2-4d1f-903a-9b426cd41c1c_750x422.jpg

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The school opening thing is gonna backfire of course. Trump really thinks parents are gonna rush back to work to get the economy back up n running like it was pre-Covid to save his re-election campaign.

:mjlol:

That's what its all about since day one. This administration doesn't give a fukk about the kids, teachers, bus drivers and the staffs health.