Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom just called crying because my sister, my niece, and brother in law all have the virus. My sister is doing real bad. My niece and brother in law work at the beef plant I work at. I got them jobs there a few years ago. They work on the line around lots of people so not sure what department it came from.

I haven't been in contact with them recently and I work in the office so I'm ok. Thankfully my nieces 2 little boys are doing ok but my sister is bad and scared she might die.

Sorry to hear breh. Wishing them a full recovery.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
My mom just called crying because my sister, my niece, and brother in law all have the virus. My sister is doing real bad. My niece and brother in law work at the beef plant I work at. I got them jobs there a few years ago. They work on the line around lots of people so not sure what department it came from.

I haven't been in contact with them recently and I work in the office so I'm ok. Thankfully my nieces 2 little boys are doing ok but my sister is bad and scared she might die.

praying for her to beat the disease and quick recovery

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

fukk. I am deeply sorry to hear about this shyt. When it hits home/family, the pit of your stomach literally feels gone. I hope your sister the best in beating it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hope they all recover. Stay strong.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Praying for your fam

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So in San Diego, we have two main bar/restaurant districts, I live in one, downtown/ aka Gaslamp and Little Italy. They are doing open air, al fresco dining, and three or four nights a week, it's very crowded. Now, if locally, 76% of outbreaks have occurred in these settings, with a unequal amount of cases spreading in Mexican and Black communities, who make up the majority of staff at those places, it's not hard to see how rapidly it spreads. It isn't so much the patrons who are at risk, but the workers.

I go out too, I can qualify it and say I am usually alone, or with one person, and go to places outside the city, but I am guilty too. This is what privilege and inequality looks like, defined through a health crisis. People are really dying to serve us.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Uhh it’s actually mostly Trumps fault. You expect city councilmen who are mostly comprised of average joes to be able to make the right decisions to take down a super virus?

The federal government should have stronger directives for the states to follow but yes in this instance orange man bad and his incompetence is killing a lot of people.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's the responsible thing to do, but when the federal government has no plan, you're fukked.

This pandemic has the potential to destroy the idea of America. I dont know if Trump realizes that.......

Or he is banking on it....:francis:
tenor.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's the responsible thing to do, but when the federal government has no plan, you're fukked.

This pandemic has the potential to destroy the idea of America. I dont know if Trump realizes that.......

Or he is banking on it....:francis:
Idk what it’s going take.

Our congress isn’t helping either, I’d say saw now more than ever is when we need to give everyone a stimulus and incentive to stay the fukk home for a few weeks( 3-6 ). And I mean seriously. None of this walks in the park or Picnic shyt either.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what it’s going take.

Our congress isn’t helping either, I’d say saw now more than ever is when we need to give everyone a stimulus and incentive to stay the fukk home for a few weeks( 3-6 ). And I mean seriously. None of this walks in the park or Picnic shyt either.
Individuals aren’t getting another dime from this administration. We are on our own until at least Jan 2021 and we can only hope Trump is voted out. I see him being re-elected though because mfs don’t really care. I still feel there will be eventual consequences, but I don’t blame people for trying to get a piece of unemployment, or other federal funds. It’s every man for themself at this point.