Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Has anyone actually tried to get tested?

they make you jump through hoops for that shyt!:dwillhuh:

we still asking if you traveled to certain places and have certain symptoms.:comeon: Coronavirus has shown a myriad of symptoms and US in now the epicenter.

yes, my dad he was determined to get tested :mjlol:

I even helped him with the stuff that he se to do and I was exhausted. This was in Maryland.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
question over the last two months while infections have gone up, deaths have gone down, it seems like, or states like Florida with thousands of infections per day aren't having hundreds of deaths per day like new york did, anyone know why?
The deaths appear to increase with the domino effect of the hospital systems being overwhelmed. A lot of the cities reporting continual spikes are still climbing towards 100% capacity and they have been leveraging children's hospital's and surge hotlines to shift patients. They learned from what happened in places like NY that as soon as they started to see a significant uptick, they needed to start leaning on potential alternatives.

If they see 2-3 more weeks of the same increases, you will start to see the deaths climb back to the 1,000+ a day.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question over the last two months while infections have gone up, deaths have gone down, it seems like, or states like Florida with thousands of infections per day aren't having hundreds of deaths per day like new york did, anyone know why?
Information. The vulnerable parties are watching their bodies and the non vulnerable ones are prolonging the epidemic by spreading it around.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Damn a little off topic, but we just had a pretty good earthquake here.

Earthquakes happen in swarms. There was one in Mexico a day or two ago.

Also I know some of you don't visit the TSC, but WWE has been doing shows in Orlando as that's where their development area is.