Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where's passport gang at?

I need them to come back and brag about all of thier cheap international tickets they copped back in April

:pachaha:

Looks like all my trips are cancelled for 2020 :francis: Was planning somewhere in Latin America and Italy.

I have no faith in Florida. GOP will cheat and nothing will be done. Supervisor of elections need to be put through the ringer.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That is the white baby boomer, in a nutshell.

It just occured to me, that the upcoming (potential) ban of US travelers across the world, is gonna make Trump lose on some Walter Mondale 84 numbers. If Texas and Georgia have to shut down again, that's the Trump Administration's casket closing in on them.
Well, I know a lot of people going through Trump voting remorse. Trump White Nationalist can't win him an election this time. He can have all the Alabamas and Mississippis. It won't win him shyt unless Hilary Clinton decides to show up.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Well, I know a lot of people going through Trump voting remorse. Trump White Nationalist can't win him an election this time. He can have all the Alabamas and Mississippis. It won't win him shyt unless Hilary Clinton decides to show up.

Let them sit there in misery, they knew what they were doing voting for that senile fukk :ufdup:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Aside from all of that fukkery, this sounds like almost Triage season. Forced to sit on a bench because there are no beds, forced to try and breathe without a ventilator, trying to get the attention of a Nurse who has tons of people to deal with. Then when you get attention, it's merely to put a Code Black Toetag on you; reserved for the Death/Going to Die.

All they can do is say 'Sorry' and move on.