Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i still don't see why you can't social distance at the beach :yeshrug:

i hate the beach, so i'm not going myself. but i don't think this is what's causing these outbreaks. fukk is the difference between the beach and a park?

I don't swim so i wouldn't be caught in the water :manny: i'll go for some sun though. And i'll be alone and away from people.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:merchant:Damn that ain’t good. Hope they be smart about everything. And it’s hurricane season too which is more screwed up.
we are close to a scenario where a major 4 or 5 barrels into a major Southeastern metropolis as cases rise and we see anymore spread to neighboring subparts of the region due to mass evacuation, shyt is spooky to think about.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
we are close to a scenario where a major 4 or 5 barrels into a major Southeastern metropolis as cases rise and we see anymore spread to neighboring subparts of the region due to mass evacuation, shyt is spooky to think about.

Damn hope everything gets better soon.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
question over the last two months while infections have gone up, deaths have gone down, it seems like, or states like Florida with thousands of infections per day aren't having hundreds of deaths per day like new york did, anyone know why?

Daps
question over the last two months while infections have gone up, deaths have gone down, it seems like, or states like Florida with thousands of infections per day aren't having hundreds of deaths per day like new york did, anyone know why?
Cant remember who but a ppster a few pages back broke it down that Florida is reporting their deaths under different diseases