Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Those crazy ppl in Florida at that meeting had me in tears with their stupidity.

:mjlol:

They are the same type of wackos who drive around a “closed” sign/barricade on a overpass during a snowstorm, get stuck, and want the police n firemen to risk their lives to save them DESPITE the sign telling ppl to STAY OFF THE BRIDGE.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Those crazy ppl in Florida at that meeting had me in tears with their stupidity.

They are the same type of wackos who drive around a “closed” sign/barricade on a overpass during a snowstorm, get stuck, and want the police n firemen to risk their lives to save them DESPITE the sign telling ppl to STAY OFF THE BRIDGE.

That white lady telling the doctors that shes questioning their credentials. Talmbout the doctors need to go back to school.

:stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

white, southern christians are the stupidest, most arrogant people in america :yeshrug:

who needs science when jesus has taken the wheel?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was secretly hoping all our predictions of doom and gloom were over and the worst of this virus had passed.

Seems like we are just getting started.

:wow:
i guess if there's an orange lining, it means trump is out in november :yeshrug: there's zero percent chance he wins on a corona resurgence and nonexistent economy. no fukkin way

other than that, i don't have much positive outlook :huhldup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
question over the last two months while infections have gone up, deaths have gone down, it seems like, or states like Florida with thousands of infections per day aren't having hundreds of deaths per day like new york did, anyone know why?
New York got overrun. They where putting up almost 9,000 new cases a day.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kills me is the European Union with 400 million people has reduced their numbers to ~4000K and we are about to blow past 30,000K.

Shameful shyt.

Conservative movements have done an effective job of destroying people’s faith in government and the idea of self self sacrifice for the greater good.

It’s quite clear to me that Americans of today would not have been able to help win WW2, build the interstate system or send a man to the moon.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What kills me is the European Union with 400 million people has reduced their numbers to ~4000K and we are about to blow past 30,000K.

Shameful shyt.

Conservative movements have done an effective job of destroying people’s faith in government and the idea of self self sacrifice for the greater good.

It’s quite clear to me that Americans of today would not have been able to help win WW2, build the interstate system or send a man to the moon.
I see people saying this but I have a hard time blaming people as a whole. To be it circles back to leadership and bottom line is that the leader of the country never asked people to sacrifice anything.