Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yep, this fukkin dipshyt wanna fall back now. Shoulda stuck to the quarantine. Because now we gonna have to stay locked down for longer, more people are dead, and the economy gonna get fukked. All people had to do was hunker down for a but but naw they wanted to go eat BBQ and all this bullshyt.:stopitslime:

Remember the first few days of reopening and Houston nikkas was throwing pool parties and shyt. They feeling the wrath now.

:snoop:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that "alcohol to go" shyt to "save businesses" is so pathetic :mjlol:

the point of buying marked-up alcohol in a restaurant, is that its your only choice. what kind of a fool would buy it as takeout
:manny:

I tried to support the local economy / local restaurants during the lockdown. Knowing they'd make good margins on the alcohol. I get it is a rip off....

taker597

Superstar
Daps
A month ago they were telling old people to die for the economy.

What’s sad for the people who didn’t vote for these regressive a$$holes is that they had a clear cut model in the Northeast to learn from and make appropriate preparations.

fukk these hicks.
It's funny because they own the elderly voting base.

I see why they are freaking out about making voting for accessible. Republican party would be done if voting was as simple as an app.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny because they own the elderly voting base.

I see why they are freaking out about making voting for accessible. Republican party would be done if voting was as simple as an app.

I fukking hate that base.

Who gets more of a political free ride than old white people? They vote for the GOP for social issues and to keep everyone else from getting any government help while they get to enjoy Social Security and Medicare that Dems protect.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Who gets more of a political free ride than old white people? They vote for the GOP for social issues and to keep everyone else from getting any government help while they get to enjoy Social Security and Medicare that Dems protect.
They wanna go outside snd eat their hamburgers, so their numbers gonna lower with this coronavirus.

Im glad my granny and dad stayin inside

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

That is the white baby boomer, in a nutshell.

It just occured to me, that the upcoming (potential) ban of US travelers across the world, is gonna make Trump lose on some Walter Mondale 84 numbers. If Texas and Georgia have to shut down again, that's the Trump Administration's casket closing in on them.