Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look, at the end of the day i dont know shyt :dead: im not even trying to be a dikkhead about this. i wear a mask, personally

im just not ready to look down on people who don't wear them, as long as they keep to themselves when they're in public. i feel that people have the right to do that

everyone walking down the street and keeping to themselves, doesnt need a mask. i don't see people out without a mask and think "look at this scumbag, they want to give other people coronavirus" :russ:

I look down on these cacs not wearing masks because they think it’s some badge of honor. They look at me like I’m the one tripping By wearing a mask. fukk these people. A mask protects you, but more importantly it protects other people from your germs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look down on these cacs not wearing masks because they think it’s some badge of honor. They look at me like I’m the one tripping By wearing a mask. fukk these people. A mask protects you, but more importantly it protects other people from your germs.
you know what breh, i'm on your side. the misconception is that i'm not on your side :dead:

i know i talk some shyt, but at the end of the day i'm not out here siding with these stupid redneck trump supporters. AT ALL. i'm pro-mask :hubie:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This is what happens when you vote in the likes of Trump and Bolsanaro. Meanwhile in Asia its dying out.
Far to many variables for meaningful comparisons.
Japan didnt even mandate a lock down or use of mask, while china used draconian measures that would never fly here.
This is an issue with the citizenry/culture, not leadership.

That said, Trump did a shyt job.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far to many variables for meaningful comparisons.
Japan didnt even mandate a lock down or use of mask, while china used draconian measures that would never fly here.
This is an issue with the citizenry/culture, not leadership.

That said, Trump did a shyt job.

The leadership sets an example for the citizens. Thats what happened in proper countries.