Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
A lot of the current situation is due to how incompetent the current administration is. We are going to see a lot of deaths this year due to Trump's negligence.

Hopefully Trump loses in November and when Biden and his administration get into office they can implement effective measures to get the country back to normal.
A Democrat telling Republicans to wear mask and needing the police to enforce it?

Recipe for disaster

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I mean if you social distance and wear a mask it will definitely curtail the spread.

True indeed. No doubt. My point is that living socially distant has to be the norm now. There’s no going back to the way things were. This needs to be our normal until there are scientific developments that are effective. People need to just accept that fact in order to save lives.

This is dumb ass America though :francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So we are projected to have 12 more months of Corona?
  • 300,000-500,000 dead?
  • A ton of people in perma-debt from out Healthcare system (Potential Bubble)
  • Numerous small/medium companies out of business
  • Some people suffering long-term damages; paralysis, blindness, maybe unable to eat/talk (Happen to my Uncle a few years ago) from Strokes; Need Lung Transplants; Weakened Heart Muscles.
  • School Systems messed up
  • Potential long term damage to MLB; severe money loss to NBA/NFL.
  • Untold Mental Stress from lack of social contact/touch; even a hit on the Maternity economics (Less Babies = Less Need for Formula/Diapers/Etc.)
  • Plus counts of Domestic Abuse/Murders from spouses
I don't want to say this is a Great Depression, because I feel like we can bounce back quicker. Still I think this event is going to be like World War 2 in a sense; so much landmark changes are going to come after this.

Addendum: Forgot to from the massive layoffs, and people unable to pay mortgage/rent. Some people unable to even get unemployment.

Addendum 2: From @FooFighters
Forgot about the lack of jobs, jobs not returning

Addendum 3: From @ahomeplateslugger
Don’t forget inflation from the Fed spending.

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
  • 300,000-500,000 dead?
  • Some people suffering long-term damages; paralysis, blindness, maybe unable to eat/talk (Happen to my Uncle a few years ago) from Strokes; Need Lung Transplants; Weakened Heart Muscles.
  • Untold Mental Stress from lack of social contact/touch; even a hit on the Maternity economics (Less Babies = Less Need for Formula/Diapers/Etc.)
I don't want to say this is a Great Depression, because I feel like we can bounce back quicker. Still I think this event is going to be like World War 2 in a sense; so much landmark changes are going to come after this.

Addendum: Forgot to from the massive layoffs, and people unable to pay mortgage/rent. Some people unable to even get unemployment.

I hope this is a worse case scenario, but....

:francis:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
  • 300,000-500,000 dead?

Forgot about the lack of jobs, jobs not returning

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
  • 300,000-500,000 dead?

:picard:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
  • 300,000-500,000 dead?

Don’t forget inflation from the Fed spending. America is turning into a shyt hole

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
My Family member keeps telling me that the Rona is a hoax, all these black people killings are fake, etc. When I go outside, like 50/50 people wearing masks. Like I don't get how educated people go down the rabbit hole and fall for stupid shyt.

It's not just cacs :francis:

I just got back from the grocery store and I chatted with a breh I used to work out with when things were normal. Here is the dumb shyt he said:

1. "I'm not wearing a mask because if I catch it or not, it is what it is" :francis:

2. "How do we know if the number of deaths is true, this all could be a government conspiracy" :francis:

3. "Someone on Facebook brought this up and I kind of see the logic, if someone farts and I smell it through my mask, am I going to get the coronavirus?" :dwillhuh:

Sadly he isn't the only breh or brehette I have met that thinks like this.

Between these people, my family trying to use religion to explain the pandemic and thinking Trump and Putin have the vaccine and are working on setting up a world government :francis:

I'm done caring. If people catch it and die I'm just going to be :yeshrug:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I just got back from the grocery store and I chatted with a breh I used to work out with when things were normal. Here is the dumb shyt he said:

1. "I'm not wearing a mask because if I catch it or not, it is what it is" :francis:

2. "How do we know if the number of deaths is true, this all could be a government conspiracy" :francis:

3. "Someone on Facebook brought this up and I kind of see the logic, if someone farts and I smell it through my mask, am I going to get the coronavirus?" :dwillhuh:

Sadly he isn't the only breh or brehette I have met that thinks like this.

Between these people, my family trying to use religion to explain the pandemic and thinking Trump and Putin have the vaccine and are working on setting up a world government :francis:

I'm done caring. If people catch it and die I'm just going to be :yeshrug:
I feel you. I just don't know what to do :francis:

Correction: what can we do? I get not trusting the government or whatever the tv tells you, but this is too much.