Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We think my sister has it.

Starting Saturday got a high fever, extreme body aches specially her lower back to the point she couldn’t walk, loss of taste, eyes felt like they were going to pop, And chills.

She is feeling a bit better today

She lives in DR and only the privilege have access to tests right now...doctors are scared to see patients
She has it, fam. Bring her to the hospital if her breathing gets bad.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
We think my sister has it.

Starting Saturday got a high fever, extreme body aches specially her lower back to the point she couldn’t walk, loss of taste, eyes felt like they were going to pop, And chills.

She is feeling a bit better today

She lives in DR and only the privilege have access to tests right now...doctors are scared to see patients

so my sister went to the doctor today and they said she has pneumonia. The doctor prescribed medication. She is going to get tested for COVID-19 Monday or Tuesday.

I know some of you are working in the frontlines, if you have any recommendations please tell me

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
She has it, fam. Bring her to the hospital if her breathing gets bad.

She went to the hospital, they found out she has pneumonia, gave her medicine and sent her home. She is breathing fine but you never know with this disease :snoop:

I’m also scare because she is overweight

taker597

Superstar
Daps
She went to the hospital, they found out she has pneumonia, gave her medicine and sent her home. She is breathing fine but you never know with this disease :snoop:

I’m also scare because she is overweight
Damn... Covid can progress in high ridk patients. They go downhill in a matter of days