Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White People in Georgia are not giving a flying fukk about this virus.

Id put the percentage of mask wearers at 10-15% at best. Even the elderly are out here not giving a fukk about a mask.
i gotta be honest: i feel like the social distancing, and not the mask, is what actually stops the spread

the requirement for a "mask" isnt even an N95; its any piece of cloth :beli: im pretty sure a fukking microscopic virus can get around a bandana

and for the record, i wear a mask. but im not gonna shame people who dont. who has time for that shyt? just stay away from them, and if you want to require masks inside your business then require them

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

tenor.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i gotta be honest: i feel like the social distancing, and not the mask, is what actually stops the spread

the requirement for a "mask" isnt even an N95; its any piece of cloth :beli: im pretty sure a fukking microscopic virus can get around a bandana

and for the record, i wear a mask. but im not gonna shame people who dont. who has time for that shyt? just stay away from them, and if you want to require masks inside your business then require them

Think the virus just floats around in the air crehs ...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh! Dr Fauci over here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh! Dr Fauci over here.
fauci has been changing his mind on shyt since march :mjlol:
Think the virus just floats around in the air crehs ...
so if it doesnt, then how does a mask even help that much? :mjlol: if its not floating around in the air, what is the mask accomplishing?
i don't think someone is a better person because they throw on a half ass "mask" :yeshrug: take that as you want

if you're so afraid of the shyt then just stay 6 feet away from everyone, so it won't matter anyway. mask-shaming is wack

and like i said, for the record; i wear a mask. i'm just not with the virtue contest that people make it into

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so if it doesnt, then how does a mask even help that much? :mjlol: if its not floating around in the air, what is the mask accomplishing?

Caccy my creh .. :wow: you have been around here a long time.. The vast majority of the droplet and aerosolized virus payload is .... carried within a medium. Sometimes saliva but it could be something else.

:ufdup:"droplet" borne.

Thread's too big to re-read but :ufdup:you should do it :ehh: .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caccy my creh .. :wow: you have been around here a long time.. The vast majority of the droplet and aerosolized virus payload is .... carried within a medium. Sometimes saliva but it could be something else.

:ufdup:"droplet" borne.

Thread's too big to re-read but :ufdup:you should do it :ehh: .

look, at the end of the day i dont know shyt :dead: im not even trying to be a dikkhead about this. i wear a mask, personally

im just not ready to look down on people who don't wear them, as long as they keep to themselves when they're in public. i feel that people have the right to do that

everyone walking down the street and keeping to themselves, doesnt need a mask. i don't see people out without a mask and think "look at this scumbag, they want to give other people coronavirus" :russ: