Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so my sister went to the doctor today and they said she has pneumonia. The doctor prescribed medication. She is going to get tested for COVID-19 Monday or Tuesday.

I know some of you are working in the frontlines, if you have any recommendations please tell me
Have her take zinc and melatonin. Helps with the cytokine storm.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Coronavirus Pandemic Accelerating, Warns WHO

The global coronavirus pandemic is accelerating, with Thursday's 150,000 new cases the highest in a single day, World Health Organization (WHO) director general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said. From a report:

"Almost half of the cases reported were from the Americas," he told a virtual briefing. "The world is in a new and dangerous phase ... the virus is still spreading fast, it is still deadly, and most people are still susceptible."

:wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Doctor in this video said we’re gonna be living with this for another 12 months :francis:guess we gotta be comfortable with it

A lot of the current situation is due to how incompetent the current administration is. We are going to see a lot of deaths this year due to Trump's negligence.

Hopefully Trump loses in November and when Biden and his administration get into office they can implement effective measures to get the country back to normal.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
A lot of the current situation is due to how incompetent the current administration is. We are going to see a lot of deaths this year due to Trump's negligence.

Hopefully Trump loses in November and when Biden and his administration get into office they can implement effective measures to get the country back to normal.

Yea we’re gonna see a lot of deaths this summer alone.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Still won’t change the fact that we’ll be dealing with this for AT LEAST the next 12 months

There is no getting back to “normal”

This is our new reality

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
God can sort them out

:troll:,

I can only imagine those conversations:

God: Remember when I said love each other? Yet you used words as weapons against the same people who have been made in my image, convinced that they were less than you, here for your use.

Trump supporter: But I read the Bible and went to Church!

God: yeah, I'm going to need you to stand in that long line over there. Don't worry, you'll have friends over there...

Satan: :mjlit:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i gotta be honest: i feel like the social distancing, and not the mask, is what actually stops the spread

the requirement for a "mask" isnt even an N95; its any piece of cloth :beli: im pretty sure a fukking microscopic virus can get around a bandana

and for the record, i wear a mask. but im not gonna shame people who dont. who has time for that shyt? just stay away from them, and if you want to require masks inside your business then require them
2 million cases. If you don't wear a mask because its inconvenient you're rolling the dice heavy.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Still won’t change the fact that we’ll be dealing with this for AT LEAST the next 12 months

There is no getting back to “normal”

This is our new reality
I mean if you social distance and wear a mask it will definitely curtail the spread.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I mean if you social distance and wear a mask it will definitely curtail the spread.

Exactly. Just doing the simple stuff would go a long way in gradually reducing the spread of this virus.

Unfortunately the United States is filled with adults who are really just overgrown children, and they don't have the mental capacity to understand logic or science.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Exactly. Just doing the simple stuff would go a long way in gradually reducing the spread of this virus.

Unfortunately the United States is filled with adults who are really just overgrown children, and they don't have the mental capacity to understand logic or science.
My Family member keeps telling me that the Rona is a hoax, all these black people killings are fake, etc. When I go outside, like 50/50 people wearing masks. Like I don't get how educated people go down the rabbit hole and fall for stupid shyt.