MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
BBC News
8 mins ·
Father Sergei Romanov, who denies coronavirus exists, has taken over a women's monastery in Russia with help from armed supporters.

About this website

BBC.COM

Rogue virus-denying priest seizes monastery

meanwhile in Russia

:mindblown:

Rasputin back from the dead? Lover of the Russian Queen? :ohhh:

My boy who lives in Vegas told me some stores at the north outlets are going out of business.

For those who don't know, them outlets stay packed, visited by celebs and tourists from all over.

:francis:

I almost think it's like a wildfire. shyt is going to get burned down by an inferno that is too powerful to contain. Get as much value you can and cash out. I know that's impossible to think of, but, we have no vaccine.

Daps
We think my sister has it.

Starting Saturday got a high fever, extreme body aches specially her lower back to the point she couldn’t walk, loss of taste, eyes felt like they were going to pop, And chills.

She is feeling a bit better today

She lives in DR and only the privilege have access to tests right now...doctors are scared to see patients

Get her tested asap fam.
Things that are not being talked about concerning coronavirus patients:
Even after some people recover from corona their internal organs are still completely wrecked. Many who recover still have to have dialysis for the rest of their lives. Look at scarface. I know people working around the virus today and it's more common than you believe. One dude has been in the hospital for over a month and he recovered from corona in early may. But his systems have been destroyed by it.

This shyt is really serious.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
god, there are so many over 40 MAGAs in this crowd not wearing masks :banderas: i hope the virus rips through this rally like a plague

its high time someone in trumps circle got the virus

These hillbillies been camping out for 3 days. It was raining over there tew.

Bunch of musty asses, smelling like wet dog, mayo and bologna up in there. Rona bout to feast.

:hhh: