Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
reading about cases increasing makes me feel like we're about to get fukked:francis:

i tried to be optimistic about this but seems like that 2nd wave is gonna hit hard. we're gonna need way more stimulus money to keep small businesses afloat and to prevent ppl from becoming homeless.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
reading about cases increasing makes me feel like we're about to get fukked:francis:

i tried to be optimistic about this but seems like that 2nd wave is gonna hit hard. we're gonna need way more stimulus money to keep small businesses afloat and to prevent ppl from becoming homeless.

Did the rethugs renegotiate that fukkin HEROES Act? That shyt passed the house dam near a month ago.

:stopitslime:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
That's pretty shocking. Here in Wisconsin, we had like limits on Meat about a month ago; like 2 bags of chicken frozen/bagged, 1 serving of beef, 1 package of bacon, 1 box of sugar even per visit. Now it's back to normal for us, so like, this statement is pretty shocking.

Though Florida is a different state than Wisconsin for sure, but still, yet to recover. Hope you guys don't get a Cat 4-5 your way, else shyt can get really serious in a hurry.

In VA, there's still limits on food items..

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

It’s gonna be way worse in the fall.