Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We been warning y all about FL for a hot minute

However, let @Atlrocafella and @Rarely-Wrong Liggins guide y all and educate y all about what's really going down

shyt, I been watching and paying notice since the first case back in early March down here. People really out here tho like its all good, restaurant and bar hoppin, etc.

Daps
This really ain't going to be Florida's year; fukked up Unemployment System, shytty Governor, COVID-19, The RNC Convention in Jacksonville now, High-chance of a High Hurricane Season, and the slower decline of the Citrus Market in the area.
The only places here that I've seen requiring masks are on the Air Force Base, but its mainly gas stations, the BX, commisary, etc. In Orlando I feel like on average half the people I see are masked up. In Brevard I'm reaching a point where I'm pleasantly surprised when I see people wearing masks. I know of at least 4 businesses and restaurants where masks/sanitation rules are loosely enforced at best

You also forgot the NBA season resuming here in July and the given fukkery associated with this state. An interesting fact about Florida I learned from my boy who works distribution in a warehouse; consumer sales of food and water spike hardest holiday season but hurricane season is not far behind. The grocery stores around my way have yet to fully recover from people buying up in mass months ago. I would not be surprised if shyt gets really dire here within the next two months

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The grocery stores around my way have yet to fully recover from people buying up in mass months ago. I would not be surprised if shyt gets really dire here within the next two months.

That's pretty shocking. Here in Wisconsin, we had like limits on Meat about a month ago; like 2 bags of chicken frozen/bagged, 1 serving of beef, 1 package of bacon, 1 box of sugar even per visit. Now it's back to normal for us, so like, this statement is pretty shocking.

Though Florida is a different state than Wisconsin for sure, but still, yet to recover. Hope you guys don't get a Cat 4-5 your way, else shyt can get really serious in a hurry.