Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is interesting and makes sense when thry said vitamin k works. Vitamink. You can change blood thickness by the amount of vitamin k in your system. Like a blood thinner.

This is why you don’t cut funding or take diseases lightly like so many leaders did. Blood is all over their hands.

We are too late. That virus is everywhere and super contagious. Force people to wear masks at least indoors. Social distancing as well. Anything with close quarters contact should be banned without masks.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is interesting and makes sense when thry said vitamin k works. Vitamink. You can change blood thickness by the amount of vitamin k in your system. Like a blood thinner.

This is why you don’t cut funding or take diseases lightly like so many leaders did. Blood is all over their hands.

We are too late. That virus is everywhere and super contagious. Force people to wear masks at least indoors. Social distancing as well. Anything with close quarters contact should be banned without masks.
May have to start eating garlic like candy....:lupe:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
i dont know whats fact/fiction about this Coronavirus brehs!

Scientific community dont know shyt about it... No proper testing kits yet, no cure. World leaders have clearly given up

Fox/cnn etc aint even reporting about it anymore and we are going back to regular life... China just reported a new wave of this.

Are we at a point of "Survival of the fittest" already? :mjcry:

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scientific community dont know shyt about it... No proper testing kits yet, no cure. World leaders have clearly given up

Fox/cnn etc aint even reporting about it anymore and we are going back to regular life... China just reported a new wave of this.

the lockdown is done :yeshrug: the country can't afford it

nothing to do but try to be careful and don't leave the house if you don't want to

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
reading about cases increasing makes me feel like we're about to get fukked:francis:

i tried to be optimistic about this but seems like that 2nd wave is gonna hit hard. we're gonna need way more stimulus money to keep small businesses afloat and to prevent ppl from becoming homeless.
About to get fukked? We were fukked way before this shyt hit America :francis:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

We're at the stupidity phase of the pandemic. Not even out of the first wave.

The science is there, but it is covered in everyone's bullshyt.

Don't let them catch you slippin' up. :ufdup:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
the lockdown is done :yeshrug: the country can't afford it

nothing to do but try to be careful and don't leave the house if you don't want to
It's not a matter of the country "not being able to afford" it, it's a matter of the system attempting to weather and survive it versus agreeing to change the model to guarantee its sustainability.

They're delaying the inevitable.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a matter of the country "not being able to afford" it, it's a matter of the system attempting to weather and survive it versus agreeing to change the model to guarantee its sustainability.

They're delaying the inevitable.
:russell: wrong, that's playing a huge part in it. i'm sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.