Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:russell: wrong, that's playing a huge part in it. i'm sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.
You're the only one with a narrative...which changes often but that's another conversation.

You can't claim the country can't afford another voluntary lock down but race right back towards an involuntary one, it makes no real sense.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
We're at the stupidity phase of the pandemic. Not even out of the first wave.

The science is there, but it is covered in everyone's bullshyt.

Don't let them catch you slippin' up. :ufdup:

Well noted... But them scientists/genetists/virologist/Biomedical engineers with their PHDs etc and all their research failed.:scusthov: Alot of this research was paid for with public funds... waste of resources

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the only one with a narrative...which changes often but that's another conversation.

You can't claim the country can't afford another voluntary lock down but race right back towards an involuntary one, it makes no real sense.
i can and i will. you don't sound like you keep up with current events :skip:

i don't have all the answers, maybe any of them, but i know what i can see with my own two eyes. this country cannot afford this extended lockdown :yeshrug:we have to open up and encourage distancing and wearing masks when at all possible

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i can and i will. you don't sound like you keep up with current events :skip:

i don't have all the answers, maybe any of them, but i know what i can see with my own two eyes. this country cannot afford this extended lockdown :yeshrug:we have to open up and encourage distancing and wearing masks when at all possible
Selective cherry picking...

You don't have any answers, you just have disingenuous shoulder shrugs. Hoping people will practice social distancing and hoping that they will wear a mask is not the best path forward. As a matter of fact, its a quick path to what you say we can't afford.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selective cherry picking...

You don't have any answers, you just have disingenuous shoulder shrugs. Hoping people will practice social distancing and hoping that they will wear a mask is not the best path forward. As a matter of fact, its a quick path to what you say we can't afford.
so what policies and practices are you calling your mayor and congressman with, and demanding we follow?