Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when does it become an official second wave? When the deaths creep up or when hospitals are overwhelmed again?

Considering how difficult is was to acquire during the 1st wave, will PPE be more difficult to come by in the second wave?

If cases rise but deaths stay low would that be an indicator that herd immunity has started to set in?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Why anyone would go to a buffet, pandemic, or no pandemic, is beyond me.

obviously not talking about people who are doing it for economic reasons, to a degree.

The better Vegas buffets are (were) a thing of glory and economics ain’t have shyt to do with it. Other than that, nah

The Vegas Buffets at the Caesars and Cosmpolitan are legendary. Literally the greatest shyt on earth.

Also Indian food buffets in which you can get takeout platters are great because Indian restaurants sell everything a la carte. At an Indian food buffet I can get tandoori chicken, saag paneer, chicken/beef marsala, lamb/goat curry, chicken biryani and naan on the same platter for like 13 bucks. If you buy that a la carte, you're paying 10-13 bucks for each dish + 3 bucks for the naan bread.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Greatest shyt on earth huh. I hate when dudes over dramatize shyt lol. Just say it's good, no buffet is the greatest thing on earth lol

I'll put it this way, I may have to go to Vegas this summer for business and I'd totally risk Corona for that shyt.

I've been social distancing this entire time too.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when does it become an official second wave? When the deaths creep up or when hospitals are overwhelmed again?

Considering how difficult is was to acquire during the 1st wave, will PPE be more difficult to come by in the second wave?

If cases rise but deaths stay low would that be an indicator that herd immunity has started to set in?

2nd wave was supposed to hit in the fall as that's cold/flu season...the fact that it's happening now tells me the fall is going to be hell for the places that don't follow the necessary steps to keeping people safe.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2nd wave was supposed to hit in the fall as that's cold/flu season...the fact that it's happening now tells me the fall is going to be hell for the places that don't follow the necessary steps to keeping people safe.
I am genuinely worried that this decimates Europe and America in autumn/winter.

Hopefully a vaccine is available by then

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really ain't going to be Florida's year; fukked up Unemployment System, shytty Governor, COVID-19, The RNC Convention in Jacksonville now, High-chance of a High Hurricane Season, and the slower decline of the Citrus Market in the area.

If we had a worthwhile candidate, could possibly end up with a democratic governor in 2022..