Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

smh I haven't been into Manhattan since this started and have no interest

have only taken the subways once when I got caught in a storm and that was only a few blocks

for the life of I can't get my head around the state and individuals trying to go back to business as normal

Why anyone would go to a buffet, pandemic, or no pandemic, is beyond me.

poverty has always been my assumption...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why anyone would go to a buffet, pandemic, or no pandemic, is beyond me.

obviously not talking about people who are doing it for economic reasons, to a degree.
The better Vegas buffets are (were) a thing of glory and economics ain’t have shyt to do with it. Other than that, nah

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Regarding that Cuomo tweet, in Little Italy today, (San Diego) they are permanently blocking a main street, so more tables can be set up outside, but it is basically like a street fair down there now. I'm not saying I haven't been out, (twice to eat in sit down), but mostly people are acting like it never happened. We have had 5 community outbreaks in the last 7 days, which is 3 away from triggering what they call a red flag, to alter, restrict, or cease reopenings. but, a lot of the available data suggests crowds and confined spaces are two of the most consistent patterns for infection.

F K

All Star
Daps
Cases are going up but what about deaths? Seems like the vulnerable folks are still hunkered down. Maybe we can let the non vulnerable people go about regular business while keeping the vulnerable safe.