Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
it seems like these dudes are deluding themselves that the government is gonna print another 10 trillion dollars to save every small business, every city and state, and every person's salary for the next two years. it's not gonna happen

this is the reality of what this country feels like by june

nyp-may21-frontpage.jpg

socially distance, require masks for a while, keep old people inside and away. there's no other realistic option : yeshrug:

I took you off ignore to understand the dialogue you guys were having and I forgot who said this, but why do you keep being hyperbolic? Literally no one is saying 2 years but you keep insisting that it isn't sustainable because of imaginary 2 year timeline you've come up. How about they continue to subsidize incomes, provide hazard pay and whatever businesses need until each state has adequate PPE and testing kits? They subsidize the rich ALL THE TIME. Trump has given just the Farmers who he reduced to welfare 20 billion dollars at this point. Just farmers. If the federal government can help the states get what they need, whats wrong with another couple of months? Everyone who wants to rush back to open doesnt understand that there are far more ppl like me, who will be hesitant to go out to eat in crowded restaurants or to just go back to resuming their lives how they lived before the virus took over. Especially when you turn on the news, cable or local or read newspapers and you see people are still dropping like flies, everyday....everyday more deaths.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took you off ignore to understand the dialogue you guys were having and I forgot who said this, but why do you keep being hyperbolic? Literally no one is saying 2 years but you keep insisting that it isn't sustainable because of imaginary 2 year timeline you've come up. How about they continue to subsidize incomes, provide hazard pay and whatever businesses need until each state has adequate PPE and testing kits? They subsidize the rich ALL THE TIME. Trump has given just the Farmers who he reduced to welfare 20 billion dollars at this point. Just farmers. If the federal government can help the states get what they need, whats wrong with another couple of months? Everyone who wants to rush back to open doesnt understand that there are far more ppl like me, who will be hesitant to go out to eat in crowded restaurants or to just go back to resuming their lives how they lived before the virus took over. Especially when you turn on the news, cable or local or read newspapers and you see people are still dropping like flies, everyday....everyday more deaths.
im honored to be off your ignore list :salute: im sure i earned it

so can you tell me what the timeline is? because i sure as fukk havent heard one :yeshrug:fretting on the internet is nice, but it isnt solving anyones problems. we were supposed to shut down til hospitals could catch up: not til no one has the virus :dahell:

also arent you the person whos only going to the grocery store for the next year and a half? which is obviously your right, but the whole country cant do that for obvious reasons :dahell:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Trump being an 'alpha male.' :mjlol:

Everything about Trump, from his constant whining, to always painting himself as a victim, to refusing to take responsibility for his failures, to always keeping Obama's name in his mouth, is beta AF. What alpha male has to create fake scandals about another man to deflect from his own failures? :heh:

:troll:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You can get into a whole debate about masculinity, and perceived masculinity, but I too, hear, from people light and heavy supporters that he is a "man's man", or some variant of that. That is undoubtedly tied to the idea that he isn't accountable to anyone, and that is deeply tied to what many people perceptions, idealized or not, of what "manhood" is.

Yeah. It’s the same twisted logic that they can detain/Zimmerman anyone they want like they are John Wayne.

And if you question them you are a soft snowflake

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you guys disagree with the California re opening guidelines? Not saying I am all in, or raring to go, I'll probably eat dine in, here and there. Go to LA when it opens. I already get take out everyday. What other choice do government officials have?
I don't fault the states for putting together re-open plans, thats what they are supposed to do. I fault the people in the states who are pressuring the states to re-open at this very moment.

At the very least, widespread no questions asked testing should be available along with a phased re-opening.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
im honored to be off your ignore list :salute: im sure i earned it

so can you tell me what the timeline is? because i sure as fukk havent heard one :yeshrug:fretting on the internet is nice, but it isnt solving anyones problems. we were supposed to shut down til hospitals could catch up: not til no one has the virus :dahell:

also arent you the person whos only going to the grocery store for the next year and a half? which is obviously your right, but the whole country cant do that for obvious reasons :dahell:

I literally just said in the my last comment a couple of months. Get the PPE for hospitals, for workplaces and make sure there is a surplus of testing. I saw in Tawian (I think) they had masks and hand sanitizers at train stations. This shythole country has people literally losing their fukking mind because they have to wear a mask. At least with enough tests, whoever wants a test can get a test, not just the people who are damn near dying who NEED the test. Yes I am the one who said that. I work from home and not sitting in a park, going to the movie or attending a concert for a few months wont kill me. I'll be just fine. Cant say the same if I get COVID though. Every week they finding out new shyt about the virus but I'm supposed to go out and be in the presence of a bunch of fukking idiots who think wearing a mask is unconstitutional? I think the fukk not.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally just said in the my last comment a couple of months. Get the PPE for hospitals, for workplaces and make sure there is a surplus of testing. I saw in Tawian (I think) they had masks and hand sanitizers at train stations. This shythole country has people literally losing their fukking mind because they have to wear a mask. At least with enough tests, whoever wants a test can get a test, not just the people who are damn near dying who NEED the test. Yes I am the one who said that. I work from home and not sitting in a park, going to the movie or attending a concert for a few months wont kill me. I'll be just fine. Cant say the same if I get COVID though. Every week they finding out new shyt about the virus but I'm supposed to go out and be in the presence of a bunch of fukking idiots who think wearing a mask is unconstitutional? I think the fukk not.
so no timeline, just "some day". got it :yeshrug:

and youre free to stay inside for as long as you want, thats one of the perks of this shythole country :heh: meanwhile your state is gonna go broke if everyone does, so i dont see that happening

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
so no timeline, just "some day". got it :yeshrug:

and youre free to stay inside for as long as you want, thats one of the perks of this shythole country :heh: meanwhile your state is gonna go broke if everyone does, so i dont see that happening

I know I can, I wasnt asking your permission to stay in. TF lol. The states are still going to struggle, you act like if they open up business/economies still wont struggle. Seems like its you who is deluding themselves with this, just open up and everything will go back to the way it was a idea. :usure: Twice I said, a couple of months, that should be more than enough time to get the tests, the swabs and PPE and get it to the states based on need. I said it TWICE, now 3 times. Ugh you're insufferable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I can, I wasnt asking your permission to stay in. TF lol. The states are still going to struggle, you act like if they open up business/economies still wont struggle. Seems like its you who is deluding themselves with this, just open up and everything will go back to the way it was a idea. :usure: Twice I said, a couple of months, that should be more than enough time to get the tests, the swabs and PPE and get it to the states based on need. I said it TWICE, now 3 times. Ugh you're insufferable.
im sorry, but this is a terrible post :mjlol:

you want to open up in a couple months but youre gonna stay inside for a year? i dont know where youre going with this :yeshrug:what exactly happens in a 'couple months'?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba i know you’re dying for it to be open. But you know people aren’t magically going to get their jobs back and consumer Purchasing confidence is going To be at an all time low.

they are polling 80% at being speculative of opening up.

we can’t open without making sure everyone is protected at the very least. If people really want to go to peoples houses and gather and risk themselves fine. But how many businesses have liability at risk if cases are traced back to their restaurant or business.

we need ppe available for every citizen before we can venture everywhere like normal. Businesses unfortunately need to find ways to social distances at work office jobs would have to alternate schedules of working in the office and at home. Etc.

We can’t just turn things back on likes it’s a hose.
I understand we can’t stay closed for two years but where is the suggestion for how to do it right and responsibly.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you going back and forth with Cac Mamba? He probably thinks most people are better off because of the $600 unemployment and that people shouldnt be complaining, probably says he doesnt need the money and that we are spending too much during this shutdown, that he knows people making more now than they did working, that we should open up etc (the cracka talking points) but if you engage with his nonsense, hes just gonna :yeshrug::yeshrug: