Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
i don;t think anyone is gonna go back to square one unless the hospitals get overwhelmed :yeshrug: should be less chance of that, now that we're prepared

i saw a poll that like 80 percent of people are apprehensive about going out, so people will just be cautious and shyt. probably the most realistic way forward
my girl is a nurse and her hospital still has employees wearing the same mask for multiple shifts. we are not more prepared. this is in the north east as well

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@re'up I think my biggest issue with the "reopen crowd" is not taking into consideration why social distancing measure were put there in the first place.
"Not as many people are getting sick now. Why do we still have to stay inside and avoid gatherings?"

People have the attention spans of a gnat.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally believe enough people will be cautious / masked up enough so it won’t spread as much as it did previously. I have nothing to back that up just pure hope :sadcam::mjcry:
people are shook of this fukkin thing :dead: this "reopening" is gonna be barely more going out than everyone is doing right now. so im not sure anything is gonna explode. no businesses are even gonna be open, for people to go to

then again, i could be completely wrong :huhldup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"Not as many people are getting sick now. Why do we still have to stay inside and avoid gatherings?"

People have the attention spans of a gnat.
shyts like a walking dead episode when someone wants to wander outside the walls because they haven't had a zombie attack in a while. :russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba I don’t know where you seeing people being cautious because everywhere I go they’re careless as fukk. No masks no gloves no social distancing. This country is a mess.
i see masks everywhere, and 100 percent in every store. i guess it's my liberal state's values :troll:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@re'up I think my biggest issue with the "reopen crowd" is not taking into consideration why social distancing measure were put there in the first place.
Exactly. It seems very few realize that you can only muse about re-opening now because you actually did some social distancing. They always told me a hard head makes a soft ass. People apparently have to get out here and see how crazy its going to get for them to understand.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you guys disagree with the California re opening guidelines? Not saying I am all in, or raring to go, I'll probably eat dine in, here and there. Go to LA when it opens. I already get take out everyday. What other choice do government officials have?