Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not sure if posted

Their view is masks make them look weak. He doesnt realize that bytching on Twitter every day always framing himself as some victim of whatever conspiracy theory floating around in that empty head of his makes he him look like the bytch he is. It aint the mask fatboy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you guys disagree with the California re opening guidelines? Not saying I am all in, or raring to go, I'll probably eat dine in, here and there. Go to LA when it opens. I already get take out everyday. What other choice do government officials have?
it seems like these dudes are deluding themselves that the government is gonna print another 10 trillion dollars to save every small business, every city and state, and every person's salary for the next two years. it's not gonna happen

this is the reality of what this country feels like by june

nyp-may21-frontpage.jpg

socially distance, require masks for a while, keep old people inside and away. there's no other realistic option :yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The handling of this crisis has been a real fukking disaster. People don't want to sit at home for more than 2 months. They re-open up states and more ppl are getting infected b/c nobody wants to follow the social distance rules. Then you got this President that has already said if there is another virus outbreak he won't be closing the country again.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Not sure if posted

Good. I hope he don't bring his ass back to Michigan. Threatening to withhold funds to the state b/c the Governor is trying to send out mail-in ballots for the election.

Trump is big ass dummy now this fool just got impeached earlier this year behind withholding money from Ukraine. Then he goes on Twitter and actually threats to withhold money. If Trump was to be re-elected again and be impeached they got proof on his dumb ass.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if posted

Trump being an 'alpha male.' :mjlol:

Everything about Trump, from his constant whining, to always painting himself as a victim, to refusing to take responsibility for his failures, to always keeping Obama's name in his mouth, is beta AF. What alpha male has to create fake scandals about another man to deflect from his own failures? :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can get into a whole debate about masculinity, and perceived masculinity, but I too, hear, from people light and heavy supporters that he is a "man's man", or some variant of that. That is undoubtedly tied to the idea that he isn't accountable to anyone, and that is deeply tied to what many people perceptions, idealized or not, of what "manhood" is.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You can get into a whole debate about masculinity, and perceived masculinity, but I too, hear, from people light and heavy supporters that he is a "man's man", or some variant of that. That is undoubtedly tied to the idea that he isn't accountable to anyone, and that is deeply tied to what many people perceptions, idealized or not, of what "manhood" is.
Who cares what they think. His actions are definitely beta AF

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can't even get people to go the right way down the grocery aisle and you actually expect people to adhere to social distancing when we reopen? :comeon:
:laff::laff: Yo we was at Publix the other day shopping and this man starts going the wrong way down the aisle and my wife hit him with the :scust: dude did the about face real quick:laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares what they think. His actions are definitely beta AF
trump is a fukkin p*ssy

-scared of powerful women
-constantly being dissed and sonned by more powerful men, like putin
-always whining about how hes treated
-cant handle a tough question from the press
-wont go out in public without putting on makeup

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
it seems like these dudes are deluding themselves that the government is gonna print another 10 trillion dollars to save every small business, every city and state, and every person's salary for the next two years. it's not gonna happen

this is the reality of what this country feels like by june

nyp-may21-frontpage.jpg

socially distance, require masks for a while, keep old people inside and away. there's no other realistic option :yeshrug:

It’s gonna be worse if the entire country gets more cases. They can open up but they shouldn’t expect people to go about their regular lives. I know I’m not.