Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well i guess the good news is that trump is finished in november :ehh:

if this thing really draws out like this for years, and november is all vote by mail, biden is gonna win like reagan in 84 :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, I think this vote by mail thing is going to be a disaster, there's no way cheating doesn't occur. I know it's been done before but not on this type of scale.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up "losing" ballots or not sending them to "certain" neighborhoods.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The “God gonna protect me from this virus, so I’m gonna break the law n have church anyway” crowd is buckwild. It’s like they pick n choose what to believe in the Bible. Cuz obeying the law/leaders is explicitly laid out on the Bible.

They believe that they're immune due to being covered in Jesus's blood.

:unimpressed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Many per capitas....

1R1m.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Because of the way this handled, at the federal level, an absolute disaster, the states really have to start opening up, it's not sustainable, and in many cases, it's probably reasonable to reopen. This did so much damage to the economy, and communities, and probably a lot of that was avoidable, had there been a comprehensive federal response. Keeping "locked down" will be a purgatory non starter for local governments, it's a danger politically, and economically, faced with protests, and disruptive local leadership, it's a mess.

if there was leadership in the executive brach, there would have probably never been a lockdown, but since there, was, the executive brach is so out of step with everything, states really don't have options.

Things are going to open, and for the most part, I think California will be fine. I don't know about the NE hotspots.

Last edited: