Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nieman Marcus and J Crew filed for chapter 11. Brooks Brothers is looking for a buyer. Eddie Bauer is only giving store credit refunds, which probably means they're broke.

Hertz is also struggling, market might get flooded with used cars :ohhh:
yeah, if you're in the market for a fukkin car in the next year :banderas:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nieman Marcus and J Crew filed for chapter 11. Brooks Brothers is looking for a buyer. Eddie Bauer is only giving store credit refunds, which probably means they're broke.

Hertz is also struggling, market might get flooded with used cars :ohhh:
Business Suits are another business that is being phased out. Since wearing a suit was less about prestige, and more about conformity. But now a ton of startups, popular workplaces and even Goldman Sachs I believe (or another big time Financial Firm) are just going Business Casual/Casual.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Business Suits are another business that is being phased out. Since wearing a suit was less about prestige, and more about conformity. But now a ton of startups, popular workplaces and even Goldman Sachs I believe (or another big time Financial Firm) are just going Business Casual/Casual.
I'm not worried about the suit industry, I'm more worried about my old ass tailor. I hope he makes it through the rona season :mjcry:

It's hard to find a good tailor these days.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Man, while we are greedy as fukk. At least the United States has provisions to limit power and have emergency backups; like if Trump delays the Election, that doesn't mean he can stay President because his term autoends.

Stuff like Brazil though... Two Heath Ministers in One Month; there has to be a Coup coming. :wow:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL