Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
BBC News
4 hrs ·
The spike in cases comes as Dmitry Peskov, President Putin's spokesman, confirms he tested positive for coronavirus.

About this website

BBC.COM

Russia in second place for world virus case total

:why:

Its gonna hit Vladimir Putin any day now.

Bloomberg
10 hrs ·
Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that Putin sent the U.S.

Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that President Vladimir Putin sent the U.S. to help its battle against the coronavirus epidemic.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Ventilator Model Russia Sent to U.S. Blamed For Deadly Fires
Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that President Vladimir Putin sent the U.S. to help its battle against the coronavirus epidemic.

can't make this shyt up

:snoop:

And this, is what causes Putin to turn on Trump. Expect those piss tapes to leak soon.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I told yall this COVID shyt was going to be the final nail in Cheeto's coffin...

He fumbled this so bad, he can't even bullshyt his way out of it...

Biden doesn't have to talk about policy, he just has to plaster everyone's television with Trump quotes...

"Stop listen to the damn Democrats!!! I am you leader and what they say about 'science' and 'logic' makes no sense! Its all a hoax!!"

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Stop listen to the damn Democrats!!! I am you leader and what they say about 'science' and 'logic' makes no sense! Its all a hoax!!"

Said this months ago and folk either didn't believe it or called me a dumb Canadian. Provided he doesn't come up with a vaccine in the lab himself and a way to bring people back from the dead, he's going to burn for this thing. His supporters will either go into hiding or act like they never supported him in the first place. The Trump name will be forever sullied.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Said this months ago and folk either didn't believe it or called me a dumb Canadian. Provided he doesn't come up with a vaccine in the lab himself and a way to bring people back from the dead, he's going to burn for this thing. His supporters will either go into hiding or act like they never supported him in the first place. The Trump name will be forever sullied.
Ehhhhh

Things consistently change. Saying he wasn going to be voted out months ago wasn’t some great feat of a prediction. You picked one of two options based of a feeling. You ain’t getting a parade for that family.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ehhhhh

Things consistently change. Saying he wasn going to be voted out months ago wasn’t some great feat of a prediction. You picked one of two options based of a feeling. You ain’t getting a parade for that family.

Everyone else in the Republican party gonna lose their seats because of this. I mean, almost every single one. In the deep South, a GOP member only has a 50/50 chance retaining their seat in Nov. Everyone else, is like 85% chance of losing their seat.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Everyone else in the Republican party gonna lose their seats because of this. I mean, almost every single one. In the deep South, a GOP member only has a 50/50 chance retaining their seat in Nov. Everyone else, is like 85% chance of losing their seat.
No offense but what does that have to do with what I posted?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
10hdnft07zy41.jpg