Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wonder if this is the same thing in some countries like Singapore, where they tested positive, because the traces linger so long, not actual re infection.

I remember the Ionnadris study, thought aspects of it were reasonable, others probably a reach. I would like to see where we end up in San Diego. I think people are overstating the "I had already" thing, and the mortality rate is probably much higher than the flu. Which, if you we can remember that long, was a main talking point, as bizarre as that sounds now. "it's not as bad as the flu"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man, while we are greedy as fukk. At least the United States has provisions to limit power and have emergency backups; like if Trump delays the Election, that doesn't mean he can stay President because his term autoends.

Stuff like Brazil though... Two Heath Ministers in One Month; there has to be a Coup coming. :wow:

45 would replace Fauci in a heartbeat if he could.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ministers and teaching unions should “stop squabbling and agree a plan” for the reopening of schools in England, the children’s commissioner for England has said. Anne Longfield said schools needed to reopen “as quickly as possible” because many disadvantaged pupils were losing out as a result of schools being closed for so long.

This is such a bad faith argument. The teachers union's position is backed by the British Medical Association, they didn't pull their reasoning out of their ass like the government.

Not to mention that one of the first things designated during the covid-19 crisis in the UK (at least in London) was that schools still stayed open to cater to the children of frontline workers who had no one else at home to help them, AND TO CATER TO VULNERABLE KIDS.

So why is she playing politics with my kids' lives?

Disgusting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man, while we are greedy as fukk. At least the United States has provisions to limit power and have emergency backups; like if Trump delays the Election, that doesn't mean he can stay President because his term autoends.

Stuff like Brazil though... Two Heath Ministers in One Month; there has to be a Coup coming. :wow:

Brazil gonna collapse :huhldup:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Axios
5 hrs ·
Scoop: Former senator Bob Dole has registered to lobby on behalf of Wanhua Chemical (America) Co., Ltd., a Texas-based firm whose Chinese parent company is caught up in the U.S.-China trade war.

Wanhua Chemical has direct ties to a Chinese local government.

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Bob Dole registers as lobbyist for Chinese-owned chemical company
Wanhua Chemical has direct ties to a Chinese local government.

Bob Dole still alive!? :wtf:

He probably cant even walk anymore. He was old as hell back in 1996

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The Hill
52 mins ·
JUST IN: Texas, which began to open its businesses at the beginning of May, has reported more than 1,000 new cases of COVID-19 for five consecutive days as the state struggles to curb the coronavirus pandemic.

Since Gov. Greg Abbott (R) allowed some businesses to resume operations on May 1, Texas has only been below 1,000 new cases per day twice — on May 4 and May 7.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Texas sees 1,000 new coronavirus cases for 5 straight days in wake of reopening
Since Gov. Greg Abbott (R) allowed some businesses to resume operations on May 1, Texas has only been below 1,000 new cases per day twice — on May 4 and May 7.

at face value that's pretty terrible

Put this on TLR and see how they react.