Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
well, that's it brehs :yeshrug: the reopen has been set in motion

stay inside if you think that's best, because the country isnt going backwards after this. i knew memorial weekend would be the breaking point :dead:
Gonna be a Covid Summer. Mask up. Keep those hands fresh. And jump in, the water will be :ahh:.

:whoa:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It would take a medical, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution miracle beyond comprehension all happening at the same time to deliver 100M vaccines by end of year.

i know fuk shyt about medicine, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution and even i was :francis: back in late march when ppl where getting hyped about articles saying that vaccines would be ready by August

like you said it would take a miracle to get this right with the PERFECT administration in the white house , i want to take a vaccine for this if it does come out, but i might sit it out 6 months caue i wont put it passed trump n them to let a imperfect vaccine go out before the end of the year just to get votes

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is a major talking point for these Republicans I've seen it more and more online, shoot new one I've seen them pushing is that if you're an out of towner and die of covid in there town they don't want you in there death count

one of the uglier things that has come out of this

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
and if pelosi had just included that stuff, she would have had a much better chance of passing this + getting the public on her side

instead she stuffed it with 3 trillion dollars worth of bullshyt that had no prayer of going anywhere. i'm not sure i can applaud that. it certainly wasnt good politics from the greatest speaker of the house this country has ever seen

First y’all say she doesn’t do enough, now ya saying she doing too much

:dead: