Coronavirus in the arcadium

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There was none to fight over bruh...

This one white lady had two carts of nothing but TP...

From the moment I walked my face was permanently :dahell:at what I was witnessing...

When I went to grab the spareribs from the freezer this one Asian dude put his hand on it at the same time tryna take it from me and says "i need that"...

I looked at him like :stopitslime: , pulled the bag from his hand and his ass ended up on the ground...

Then he starts crawling away like this
giphy.gif

:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
damn you made the call yesterday

can I ask you how you know or are you not able to say?
He said in the post you quoted the governor said that :francis:

So schools locally get a month off till 4/15, basically spring break comes early and they'll likely end school a few weeks late.

As for the kids, especially those in struggle positions, they have this set up in Woodbridge at least...

To-go meals will be provided to all children under the age of 18, without charge, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination during the meal service.
The pickup locations are at local schools. Im guessing this is the likely conclusion for everyone else... eventually

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
He said in the post you quoted the governor said that :francis:

So schools locally get a month off till 4/15, basically spring break comes early and they'll likely end school a few weeks late.

As for the kids, especially those in struggle positions, they have this set up in Woodbridge at least...

Im guessing this is the likely conclusion for everyone else... eventually
Schools in Norfolk are closing for 2 weeks and they are saying that all other surrounding cities are going to follow.
All city owned buildings in Norfolk will be closed all of next week.
It’s getting spooky.

It hasn’t been made public yet.
Stop hatin for no reason. :francis:
I have no reason to lie. :yeshrug:
And brehs in the photography thread have known what I have going on professionally in detail for almost a year now.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
No school until april 3th. If the last of us 2 came out a nikka would be :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No school until april 3th. If the last of us 2 came out a nikka would be :wow:
Now is the perfect time to be releasing games. School out, people scared to go to the gym, movies being delayed. shyt I may actually go into my backlog...

Ok I may have gotten ahead of myself a bit with that last point :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the difference between this anf the flu is this is 1000x more easily spread. Its super super contagious.
Is it tho? Seems like it's more about the lack of knowledge. If it's black and white what you said then every NBA player should have it by now. The obvious conclusion is Rudy and donovan fukkin :dame:
Stop hatin for no reason. :francis:
I have no reason to lie. :yeshrug:
And brehs in the photography thread have known what I have going on professionally in detail for almost a year now.
Im hating? :dwillhuh:
I guess you didn't say...
All schools in the entire state of Virginia are closing for a minimum of 2 weeks. Just ordered by the governor.
Cuz if you said that then :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

there’s no nice way to ask this but why are you playing fukking stupid lol?

in the event that you really don’t get it...read the exchange again and see if you can figure out why I asked him that question and why it wasn’t as “obvious” as you think it is...again only do this if you’re really clueless

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is it tho? Seems like it's more about the lack of knowledge. If it's black and white what you said then every NBA player should have it by now. The obvious conclusion is Rudy and donovan fukkin :dame:

Im hating? :dwillhuh:
I guess you didn't say...

You must not be paying attention to your own thread or really playing dumb. Either way I’m cool. You got it slick. :hubie:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
there’s no nice way to ask this but why are you playing fukking stupid lol?

in the event that you really don’t get it...read the exchange again and see if you can figure out why I asked him that question and why it wasn’t as “obvious” as you think it is...again only do this if you’re really clueless
I am because the timelines don't make sense. You was asking about Norfolk public schools being closed, the first post in this thread talks about how it's a month tho (which it is now) so nobody seems to recognize that i knew shyt the governor didn't :yeshrug:
My first response to you was...
va was gonna open on Monday but a recent report says they are about to announce the rest of the month in certain counties here with likely more to follow.

:to:

You must not be paying attention to your own thread or really playing dumb. Either way I’m cool. You got it slick. :hubie:
:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hearing that Miami Dade and broward County closing schools early next week. My job might send us home but nothing yet. It's funny cuz on Wednesday my supervisor had a small huddle with a few of us about working from home and how full time employees have their laptops so if they have the capabilities they should work from home. I have a dual monitor display at home just like at work. I told her that I don't need a laptop to work from home. This lady damn near had a heart attack talking about on we don't let contract workers do that, maybe we did in the past but not this department and being all negative. I was telling this older guy I usually talk work politics with about it and he was like, just watch, when shyt gets real, rules get broken. Yesterday my supervisor gonna send out an email giving out everyone instructions on how to log in from home. I was like :russ:. All that panicking and then they realize when you need people, you better do what's necessary to keep them productive. Just gotta get my system setup so I can connect my headset to the pc and use that instead of the phone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Grocery store being raided

Lines around buildings

Not enough groceries for everyone

Cops is outside

Once the kids are at home and parent use time to stay home or leave them home more groceries will be needed but they won't be there.

Expecting people to make the news while I play video games while the whole family and extended got a hammer.

Watch what you throw away. Don't want the garbage man knowing to much

Less see where this goes

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
College all online the rest of the semester. Working from home. Got stocked up on shyt but def need more food

Gonna be playing a lot of video games with my girlfriend. She’s excited about Animal Crossing and got her own switch so we gonna do the multiplayer.