Coronavirus in the arcadium

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Schools in Norfolk are closing for 2 weeks and they are saying that all other surrounding cities are going to follow.
All city owned buildings in Norfolk will be closed all of next week.
It’s getting spooky.
Time to stock up the crib :smugdraper:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Schools in Norfolk are closing for 2 weeks and they are saying that all other surrounding cities are going to follow.
All city owned buildings in Norfolk will be closed all of next week.
It’s getting spooky.
Damn, and Norfolk a dirty ass city too. Stay up ya filthy animal :myman:
Y'all buggin I was just saying if Best Buy shut down @PS4 ain't gonna be posting for weeks cuz he be outside Bestbuy with a Duke jersey and some Enyce jeans using the Guest Wifi. They sent him to buy groceries and he spent that shyt on a sim card at Best Buy just to get internet.
Here's video of Lardass telling this joke

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Schools in Georgia closed for two weeks

The FAM went shopping Monday, we got two cases of bottle water, 3 cans of Lysol(last in the store), and two packs of toilet paper, missed out on the hand sanitizer, but wasn't crazy about it anyway

They put notices at the job but I haven't seen any body act different than they normally do, I'll keep y'all posted

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chicago Public Schools are still open, and for the most part, I haven't heard about any being shut down in the suburbs
:snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm in NYC. A lot of people here are scared.
CUNY & SUNY (it's the network of Colleges here) has switched to online courses only. Events with 500+ attendants have been banned.
Public schools still open and MTA and most business are running business as usual.
I'm waiting for some real chaos. Really all they need to do is shut down the MTA and most people will have to stay in their area.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in NJ(essex county). In my area my job site is in the talks of shutting down for a couple of weeks or so but we can work remotely(at least most of us). The guys that work in the build room for imaging laptops will probably have to require one person to come in if they close down just to build stuff. My goddaughter school closed next week. I personally haven't been concerned as I already have food in the house and I got a water filter in my kitchen sink plus I can get water outside if need to. I'll probably go get some more groceries tonight around 8PM as it's usually less people at night. There's a 24 hour shoprite in my town but idk if they'll always be open. I just pretty much need to get some more frozen fruits, veggies and legumes.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hit up price club with wifey yesterday and that shyt was chaos...

I thought that toilet paper shyt was just an internet meme, but nah they really outchea raiding like that...

I almost got into 4 fights, tug of war with one asian dude over ribs...

Tossed that fool to the ground and he crawled away...

People testing you...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I hit up price club with wifey yesterday and that shyt was chaos...

I thought that toilet paper shyt was just an internet meme, but nah they really outchea raiding like that...

I almost got into 4 fights, tug of war with one asian dude over ribs...

Tossed that fool to the ground and he crawled away...

People testing you...
:laff::laff::laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Norfolk is cool as hell. I only work there though.
I live in Virginia Beach.
Virginia beach is like a dirty ass pond, a place where used car salesman go to retire :scust:
you know Court lumpin all yall together in Tidewater :skip:
They like the Virginia version of Baltimore, they like the cousins you tolerate cuz they fam
I'm in NJ(essex county). In my area my job site is in the talks of shutting down for a couple of weeks or so but we can work remotely(at least most of us). The guys that work in the build room for imaging laptops will probably have to require one person to come in if they close down just to build stuff. My goddaughter school closed next week. I personally haven't been concerned as I already have food in the house and I got a water filter in my kitchen sink plus I can get water outside if need to. I'll probably go get some more groceries tonight around 8PM as it's usually less people at night. There's a 24 hour shoprite in my town but idk if they'll always be open. I just pretty much need to get some more frozen fruits, veggies and legumes.
Bruh, the world is at panic. You think you'll casually stroll into a store at 8pm and you'll be good?

:laff:

My nikka, please take pictures. There hasn't been toilet paper in stock the last 3 days. A nikka running low :patrice:: but by Monday, shyt... gets real :merchant: i got wipes galore cuz of the kiddies but I'm about to get real. What if.... i guess washcloths and bathtubs if this panic continues.
All schools in the entire state of Virginia are closing for a minimum of 2 weeks. Just ordered by the governor. Court you seeing this??? What you gonna do with the kids? @PS4
My kids are 1 and 3yrs old, my other 3 are old enough to handle themselves