AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
nikkas just gonna keep saying "wait 2 weeks" til 2021
No we just don't trust two of the most racist cac governors in the country

One who is notable for stealing an election by purging tens of thousands of black votes so sorry if I'm not taking him for his word :stopitslime:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i think the virus is getting weaker
Based on what?
My fam and I went and got tested as well. There’s opportunities for testing all over the city; so much so, it has eased the worries of my significant other and she’s ok with me going to get a haircut :blessed:

I start a new job Monday, I was gone get that cut anyways, but it’s good she’s cool with it lol

congrats on the new job

but how do you know the barber doesn’t have covid. Getting tested doesn’t mean that you’re immune

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Based on what?

congrats on the new job

but how do you know the barber doesn’t have covid. Getting tested doesn’t mean that you’re immune
I’m willing to take that risk. I could have the virus, now, myself. I’ll just continue with the preventative measures I’ve been taking, and prayer. That’s all I can do. There could be an entire plant of people with the virus when I go to work Monday. I’m willing to take the risk.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My Aunt got it a couple weeks or so ago along with some of her coworkers including her boss and she works in Dunwoody
It seems like since nobody believes the media, medical professionals and politicians... All of our reporting will be anecdotal..

Sorry about your Aunt. I hope that she’s okay..

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t it take like 2-3 weeks before you see the spike anyways?

Yes.

Q: Does today’s case data show how the virus is spreading right now in Georgia?

A: No. Epidemiologists agree that today's counts are a snapshot of what the virus did roughly two weeks ago. It can take a week or more for a person to become infected, show symptoms, get tested and have their results reported to public health officials. Deaths are generally reported to the state quickly, but it can take weeks for an infected person to succumb to the virus.

Coronavirus in Georgia: COVID-19 Dashboard

Georgia's infection numbers are increasing.

Augusta up more than a dozen new COVID-19 patients as Georgia sees modest increase

Augusta had a dozen new patients with COVID-19 as other counties saw small increases while Georgia was off to a smaller increase than some previous days.

Georgia had 35,332 confirmed cases of COVID-19, an increase of 484, and 1,505 deaths or 11 more than Tuesday, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.

In Augusta, Richmond County was up 13 cases to 470 total, Columbia County added two to 188, McDuffie County had one more to be at 53, Jefferson County had an additional case for 19 total and Warren County had one more positive to reach 16. All the other Augusta area counties remained the same: Burke at 110, Wilkes at 27, Jenkins at 18, Screven at 17, Lincoln at 12 and Glascock and Taliaferro at one each.

Both Richmond and Columbia counties suffered an additional death to raise the Augusta area’s toll to 33.

Georgia now has 273,904 test results, which would cover 2.58 percent of its 10.6 million people. The percentage of tests that have come back positive has been slowly dropping, from 13.25 percent Tuesday to 12.87 percent Wednesday morning.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/ne...d-19-patients-as-georgia-sees-modest-increase