Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Also just seen anyone in Georgia can get tested.

Georgians is this true?
Most of my family lives in Georgia and all of them have been able to get tested in the past couple of weeks. My mom tested negative last week while she was admitted to the hospital for an unrelated issue.

The hospital she was at was almost at half capacity and she said the nurses were basically twiddling their thumbs waiting on something to do.

Please don’t take away my Black card for relaying this information.

Im not a conspiracy theorist and don’t have any inside information. I don’t have any theories or answers. Just relaying information.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Most of my family lives in Georgia and all of them have been able to get tested in the past couple of weeks. My mom tested negative last week while she was admitted to the hospital for an unrelated issue.

The hospital she was at was almost at half capacity and she said the nurses were basically twiddling their thumbs waiting on something to do.

Please don’t take away my Black card for relaying this information.

Im not a conspiracy theorist and don’t have any inside information. I don’t have any theories or answers. Just relaying information.
:francis:Now you know they are going to call you a MAGA CAC/Trump supporter/c00n for relaying this honest information.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
i think the virus is getting weaker

9oIgWBo.png

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:wow:
:francis:Now you know they are going to call you a MAGA CAC/Trump supporter/c00n for relating this honest information.
That’s why I wanted to be clear...

I just don’t want us to get to the point where we are rooting for Black people to die just to win a political argument..

I want all my Black people to be healthy and safe. These past couple of months have been stressful.