Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how the hospitals attribute their admissions to causes (covid, vs other ailments)

This is a pandemic right.... they have floors/wards dedicated to Covid.... you think they can fill up these floors under the guise of “allergic reactions”. that wouldn’t raise a red flag at all would it? :childplease:

You going from lying republicans to lying medical staff.... whose next? :jbhmm:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Some states engaged in reopening their economies have not yet seen coronavirus outbreaks feared by health officials.

Coronavirus Cases in Georgia, Florida Continue to Decline Despite Business Openings | National Review

In particular, Georgia and Florida, which were projected to see a sharp rise in new cases, have not experienced major new outbreaks in the past week. The average number of new daily cases in Florida declined by 14 percent over the past week, and Georgia’s average new daily cases dropped by 12 percent during the same time period, according to an analysis by Axios.

:ehh: finally some good news.

Hopefully this keeps up.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yes. There are a bunch of places where you can go get drive thru testing. I know two churches that are doing it, and you can go down to Mercedes Benz stadium and get tested during the week.

the government is also sending people to test individuals in two counties that had a high number of cases

all this nonsense that we aren’t testing is coming from people who don’t live here and are mad that we are doing better than what they had hope for. They were hoping for destruction, but we #GeorgiaStrong :blessed:
My fam and I went and got tested as well. There’s opportunities for testing all over the city; so much so, it has eased the worries of my significant other and she’s ok with me going to get a haircut :blessed:

I start a new job Monday, I was gone get that cut anyways, but it’s good she’s cool with it lol

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's hard to really know what's going on. I know states aren't reporting all cases. Trump threatened not to give financial help to Democrat states so they have all the reason in the world to fake numbers. The government already said they don't trust the cdc or who. It's their job to report what's going on. They don't trust them bc it's hard to lie to the public when their numbers don't match what Trump tells us.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My fam and I went and got tested as well. There’s opportunities for testing all over the city; so much so, it has eased the worries of my significant other and she’s ok with me going to get a haircut :blessed:

I start a new job Monday, I was gone get that cut anyways, but it’s good she’s cool with it lol
Good luck with the new job breh.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

This is good news. Props to Mayor Bottoms. Nothing wrong with having cautious optimism..

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Good luck with the new job breh.
Thanks. Only issue is, as an engineer in a manufacturing facility that produces essential goods, I’m now an essential employee. I went in for a plant tour, and they check your temperature before you even walk in the plant, and give every employee masks.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Even the news in Georgia is speeding through Covid coverage. Sometimes it's 3 minutes of coverage then they move on the local shooting etc..... Before GA said they were opening it was wall to wall coverage outside of a huge fire or accident. Bullshyt narrative in GA.