Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Look, dont shoot the messenger. The national review is a respected source, far more reputable than ANY of you armchair analyst. Thought I'd just post some positive news. The fact that yall are getting mad over this is telling :mjgrin:
:mjlol: nikkas eyeballs be ready to pop at any hint of good news.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Also just seen anyone in Georgia can get tested.

Georgians is this true?
Yes. There are a bunch of places where you can go get drive thru testing. I know two churches that are doing it, and you can go down to Mercedes Benz stadium and get tested during the week.

the government is also sending people to test individuals in two counties that had a high number of cases

all this nonsense that we aren’t testing is coming from people who don’t live here and are mad that we are doing better than what they had hope for. They were hoping for destruction, but we #GeorgiaStrong :blessed:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Any evidence for this? I’ve seen the Florida article but what about Georgia?

I live in Florida and I read first hand account from medical professionals. I'm too lazy to go pull up evidence so I bow out to requests for evidence.

I will say I work in a closed bubble and we just got our 1st infection last week. We're at 6 now.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. There are a bunch of places where you can go get drive thru testing. I know two churches that are doing it, and you can go down to Mercedes Benz stadium and get tested during the week.

the government is also sending people to test individuals in two counties that had a high number of cases

all this nonsense that we aren’t testing is coming from people who don’t live here and are mad that we are doing better than what they had hope for. They were hoping for destruction, but we #GeorgiaStrong :blessed:
That's excellent news. Hopefully other states can follow that model soon. Testing has always been the "it" factor