Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh you’re a Cac. I don’t argue with cacs.

Calling me a CAC is like saying that Obamagate is successful. That narrative, even by your peanut sized brain, is false and proven false by countless Coli members

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Stop moving goalposts. If you trust him that much, just stand next to him and ignore social distancing.

How am I moving the goalposts? It was a direct reply to your own post about his IQ. :mjlol: You then tried to make it about his knowledge of the virus when that was not included in your original post.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You saying that one of the absolute worst states in the country is THE exception? And you believe that over the wide spread knowledge that Desantos is firing any and everybody that wants to publicize the actual numbers? Y’all have that magic kingdom brains.

1. Worse than New York?
2. Who else did he fire?
3. How is the state able to hide tens of thousands of deaths with so much media scrutiny?

Defend your statements.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
How am I moving the goalposts? It was a direct reply to your own post about his IQ. :mjlol: You then tried to make it about his knowledge of the virus when that was not included in your original post.

No man with dignity and academic accomplishments of any kind, would ignore the best scientists and doctors

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I been going to the gym for two weeks now white boy :umad:
Now go answer the questions that was asked to you that you’re ducking.

I,just did. If DeSantis ain't have a 70 IQ, he sure plays a good actor of someone that stupid. Cant believe we have DeSantis fans in TLR :scust:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No man with dignity and academic accomplishments of any kind, would ignore the best scientists and doctors

If I can fault DeSantis for anything it's for hiring a journalism and geography major instead of an actual expert.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Not really concerned about trust in mainstream news. That was on the downswing anyway.

I think the destruction of the public's trust in national healthcare agencies like CDC and NIH is much worse

Had to rep for the bolded cause it is much worse. We're walking blind into a burning building right now by having these instititutions continually denigrated and that leads to the erosion of trust in those institutions.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
These numbers arent showing the doomsday scenario predicted :francis:
Let me just say none of us want a doomsday scenario. We want things to get back to normal so we can continue working and living again.

Like I hate having to explain this...the more people in governments rush reopening their states, the more it's going to fukk up the country and make sure it takes longer for us to "get back to normal". Cause then there's a spike in infections which leads to additional deaths that could of been prevented, that leads to overwhelmed hospitals, that leads to exhausted resources. Then we have to lockdown again...then that pushes the dates that everything can safely re-open further and further back.

People really act as if we have 82 CV deaths like New Zealand and not almost 100,000. Re-opening with a rising infection and death rate, no vaccine, and minimal testing is just going to prove to be disastrous.

Nobody wants this shyt, it should of been handled much better. It hasn't and this is why we are where we are now.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL