Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

And You believe his 70 IQ slow ass, right? :aicmon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's so sad how some people are eager to believe anything now that resembles good news even if its a blatant manipulation or lie. Trumpism has destroyed the public's trust in news.

People believe whatever will validate their own beliefs. I think it's odd people are so eager for there to be a second wave that will kill millions. Ironically based upon how the Spanish Flu pandemic played out. There's no evidence such a deadly second wave will occur. It might. It might not. This is literally a guess. However, actual scientific data that goes against someone's preferred narrative must be manipulated in some manner. America is a stupid, stupid emotionally immature country and that definitely spreads across party lines.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
And You believe his 70 IQ slow ass, right? :aicmon:

If we can’t trust the people who lead the country and make decisions that change our life, why should be suddenly believe in scientist who have been caught lying about numerous things about human health ranging from vaccine safety, lipid hypothesis and many other lies. Why can some be allowed to pick and choose and others aren’t allowed too.

I’m guessing you aren’t familiar with the scientific replication crisis are you :patrice:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If we can’t trust the people who lead the country and make decisions that change our life, why should be suddenly believe in scientist who have been caught lying about numerous things about human health ranging from vaccine safety, lipid hypothesis and many other lies. Why can some be allowed to pick and choose and others aren’t allowed too.

I’m guessing you aren’t familiar with the scientific replication crisis are you :patrice:

I should call him Ron Jinping instead of DeSantis because he fired any whistleblower telling the truth about the people infected. He double downed on Trump logic and rhetoric and looks even dumber than before. You trust a bum before an actual scientist about a pandemic, you might as well inject yourself with bleach cause Trump said so.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I should call him Ron Jinping instead of DeSantis because he fired any whistleblower telling the truth about the people infected. He double downed on Trump logic and rhetoric and looks even dumber than before. You trust a bum before an actual scientist about a pandemic, you might as well inject yourself with bleach cause Trump said so.

Scientists are more corrupt than politicians. Like I assumed you don’t know what the scientific replication crisis is. Start from there than you will understand the amount of corruption in the medical and scientific community which you oddly seem to believe in.

The scientist you have faith in has put millions in their graves for deliberately lying to the world that saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease when they knew all along it was refined sugar. Even after this criminal act, scientist, yea the scientist you have this faith in told the world to eat transfat since they are the healthier option, thus putting more people into an early grace. Oh you mean those scientists. Just checking. You seem extremely uninformed and sadly misguided.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Anybody propping up Desantos right now, all the while he is fudging and refusing to acknowledge deaths from the virus, anybody waving his banner, they lost, man.
The games y’all are playing are stupid as fukk! Y’all post an article claiming things are getting better, the dumbfukk gov comes out and says “we fukked up, and didn’t count the dead right”. In florida, it’s the absolute worst, it is one gov you can look at and say “wow, he is doing exactly what the president is asking him to do, and sacrificing lives to preserve capitalism and sucking Trumps cock”. Y’all celebrate a rat cock suck like that? Just so y’all can play shirts and skins and play grab ass with your partners? And anybody that comes in and corrects these blatant lies “wants to celebrate death”? I wish y’all’s future self (If y’all make it, god willing, we all really do hope you do) could smack the fukk out of y’all’s current self. Y’all don’t even know why your acting like idiots, it’s like you just want to argue. At the end of the day, I wish you nothing but good health and safety, and truly hope y’all smarten up.