Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im not white and I dont support trump at all. I dont believe in government lockdowns under any scenario. Got a problem with that? Too fukking bad. It's my belief and it ain't changing. You're mad at me for posting good news. Ask yourself why?

Thinking like this is the reason we have become a plague state.

You have to ask yourself what being against this has gotten you.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Im not white and I dont support trump at all. I dont believe in government lockdowns under any scenario. Got a problem with that? Too fukking bad. It's my belief and it ain't changing. You're mad at me for posting good news. Ask yourself why? Ask yourself why you would up this thread to celebrate people getting Corona. Is being "right" really that important to you?
Idiot.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Im not white and I dont support trump at all. I dont believe in government lockdowns under any scenario. Got a problem with that? Too fukking bad. It's my belief and it ain't changing. You're mad at me for posting good news. Ask yourself why? Ask yourself why you would up this thread to celebrate people getting Corona. Is being "right" really that important to you?
Dummy

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Negged, cac.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

any black person wondering why another black person would be concerned about a lockdown is just confused.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know they didnt want this thread dug up out the dirt, or any other "the heat will kill the virus" thread

Now they all banking on the advice of a witch doctor
Up it all you want. The fact is yall are using deaths and increasing infection rates as a "gotcha" moment is much more pathetic than me just reporting news.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

America has now been banned by the rest of the world from traveling and are passports our worthless.

Thanks to dumbass thinking like the threadstarter's.

:martin:

We gonna be in this rut for a long time too.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some real Trump ball licking fukk boys in this thread.

GED Brehs with 0 certs telling everyone how Georgia and Florida defying logic and science :mjlol:
Georgia and Florida now got more Covid19 cases than third world countries with failed democracies, crumbling infrastructures, civil wars, dictatorships, and non-functional social systems.

What does that say about America?
:lupe: