Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I should call him Ron Jinping instead of DeSantis because he fired any whistleblower telling the truth about the people infected. He double downed on Trump logic and rhetoric and looks even dumber than before. You trust a bum before an actual scientist about a pandemic, you might as well inject yourself with bleach cause Trump said so.

She has no healthcare, virology or epidemiology background.

With her education and experience, Jones was well poised to build the dashboard. She completed dual majors in geography and journalism for her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University, earned a master’s degree in geography with a minor in mass communications from Louisiana State University with a focus on crisis communication, and has completed coursework for a PhD in geography from Florida State University with an emphasis on data science.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Scientists are more corrupt than politicians. Like I assumed you don’t know what the scientific replication crisis is. Start from there than you will understand the amount of corruption in the medical and scientific community which you oddly seem to believe in.

The scientist you have faith in has put millions in their graves for deliberately lying to the world that saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease when they knew all along it was refined sugar. Even after this criminal act, scientist, yea the scientist you have this faith in told the world to eat transfat since they are the healthier option, thus putting more people into an early grace. Oh you mean those scientists. Just checking. You seem extremely uninformed and sadly misguided.

You really need mental help. Disregarding science is deadly.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Damn. I'm still waiting for this uptick in cases. Simply hasn't been the case, and this is easily proven by the hospitilation rate.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Scientists are more corrupt than politicians. Like I assumed you don’t know what the scientific replication crisis is. Start from there than you will understand the amount of corruption in the medical and scientific community which you oddly seem to believe in.

The scientist you have faith in has put millions in their graves for deliberately lying to the world that saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease when they knew all along it was refined sugar. Even after this criminal act, scientist, yea the scientist you have this faith in told the world to eat transfat since they are the healthier option, thus putting more people into an early grace. Oh you mean those scientists. Just checking. You seem extremely uninformed and sadly misguided.
Didn’t you say say a few weeks back that you were gonna expose this thing to the world and shyt it all down? Why waste your energy on this website when you have all the power to “make a difference”? Please go forth and make a difference on reddit.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People believe whatever will validate their own beliefs. I think it's odd people are so eager for there to be a second wave that will kill millions. Ironically based upon how the Spanish Flu pandemic played out. There's no evidence such a deadly second wave will occur. It might. It might not. This is literally a guess. However, actual scientific data that goes against someone's preferred narrative must be manipulated in some manner. America is a stupid, stupid emotionally immature country and that definitely spreads across party lines.

Its dumber to try and tounge and cheek argue with medical and scientific consensus where the only people agreeing with you are plainly lying for political gain

And yet here you are

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Damn. I'm still waiting for this uptick in cases. Simply hasn't been the case, and this is easily proven by the hospitilation rate.
You saying that one of the absolute worst states in the country is THE exception? And you believe that over the wide spread knowledge that Desantos is firing any and everybody that wants to publicize the actual numbers? Y’all have that magic kingdom brains.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You really need mental help. Disregarding science is deadly.
Don't argue with them brehs, when people defend white supremacists like Ron Desantis and Brian Kemp that tells you all you need to know

Georgia has had 1k+ new cases in the last 24 hrs and Florida has like 1200 new cases today btw