Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious thread in hindsight.

Lets hear some thoughts from the brilliant minds hailing from the states still holding America back in recovering from the pandemic

:mjlol: you were the main one saying “give it two weeks”, now “the books are being cooked”, Just say you mad :umad:
mgNJV5zEI7PI1HAgMcyhBOK4-K-SDg1mLUm9Gf-VwfUbZ9C3uyvZ1SsjqWpdG7IxYE04-YQHXD-LULs2xvEYnoX2uHdgmQwDr33coj98UEt7xRqVjB6X0H3_DBdhh2Mllwgdt1vlN0eL5-Bg2j0WyYveuCdfFt8MRZH67g

Means no more of that "free" government money that their Democrat handlers been dangling in front of them.
mgNJV5zEI7PI1HAgMcyhBOK4-K-SDg1mLUm9Gf-VwfUbZ9C3uyvZ1SsjqWpdG7IxYE04-YQHXD-LULs2xvEYnoX2uHdgmQwDr33coj98UEt7xRqVjB6X0H3_DBdhh2Mllwgdt1vlN0eL5-Bg2j0WyYveuCdfFt8MRZH67g

It just depends which side of the fence you're on.

Number of Deaths
Team Blue =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are :mjgrin:
Team Red = They're cooking the numbers. They're counting all deaths as corona to make more money. This is all a hoax. It's just a flu :damn::damn::damn:

then

Number of New Cases on the Decline
Team Blue = They're cooking the numbers. The govt forced them to stop reporting. Just wait 2 more weeks :damn::damn::damn:

Team Red =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are. Why do yall wanna see black folks die? You so miserable :mjgrin:

The way i see it. Try to check out as many different sources as you can and make your own decision to keep you and yours safe. Everybody got agendas out here :yeshrug:

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

:francis:

I don't dabble in conspiracy theories I work in Finance. Men lie, Women lie, Numbers don't.

There are a lot more deaths in general, mostly are under pneumonia and flu. Where did these sudden spikes come from? COVID killed the same amount of people in much less time than the flu, and that's with strict social distancing and shut downs. It's not a coincidence that Florida has more deaths because they're not taking it seriously. You think the entire world is colluding to fake a virus?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dwight Howard is a white boy Trump supporter on the low
Im not white and I dont support trump at all. I dont believe in government lockdowns under any scenario. Got a problem with that? Too fukking bad. It's my belief and it ain't changing. You're mad at me for posting good news. Ask yourself why? Ask yourself why you would up this thread to celebrate people getting Corona. Is being "right" really that important to you?

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Im not white and I dont support trump at all. I dont believe in government lockdowns under any scenario. Got a problem with that? Too fukking bad. It's my belief and it ain't changing. You're mad at me for posting good news. Ask yourself why? Ask yourself why you would up this thread to celebrate people getting Corona. Is being "right" really that important to you?
This literally reads like it was written by Trump:laff:

Kill yourself you dumb ass cave demon:martin:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:mjlol:

clown