Cornel West debates Candace Owens

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why is that? My good brother BigMoneyGrip?
The way him and Tavis Smilie shytted on Obama for no other reason cause Obama didn’t attend their state of the black union shyt even tho Obama invited those fags to the White House… After that Obama only fukked with Sharpton after that.. it was a no fly zone for them

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
There's no conservation to be had with people like Candace Owens and Gavin McInnes :camby:

You can’t have a serious debate with someone who is bought and paid for.

I agree... But I in watching this, as I am... You can tell she's listening at first... So a part of her means well. Watch how the way she listens changes the further the debate goes...

You can’t speak with right wing republicans or debate them?

Joe Biden RAN on his relationships with them and his ability to work with them.

We should be encouraging each other to speak with all political sides. Once people start talking they realize they’re not to far off from each other.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
We should be encouraging each other to speak with all political sides. Once people start talking they realize they’re not to far off from each other.
That's only true if you're dealing with people who operate in good faith. Owens is a clout addict idealogue and a nakedly partisan propagandist. If she deviates from her role, she loses money. It's a waste of time to speak with her. Biden can work with reasonable Republicans.

MAGA can't be reasoned with.

He'd be better to debate someone like Tim Scott or even someone like John Mcwhorter.