Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Nikka what?

So if you run a train on a woman and one of the guys is bi that makes you gay by proxy? :dahell:
You sticking your dikk in a hoe, after a shytty dikk nikka just stick his in the same hoe? You don't think the bisexual nikka ain't having thoughts about you? It's cool bruh. yall just keep drinking and dim them lights and let AIDS take it from there

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon: WHERE DID YOU GET
THIS CAP FROM?

COREY HAS KNOWN GODFREY
SINCE THEIR TEENS AND USED TO
HANG WITH GODFREY'S BROTHER.

GODFREY DIDNT PUT HIM ON TO ANYTHING.

:devil:
:evil:

Watch one of the 5150 shows with Godfrey on it. They both explained how Godfrey helped him get into the comedy game. Godfrey always told him that he should be a comedian.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Explain that shyt.

So two straight guys fukking a woman and everyone is straight.

One straight guy and one Bi guy fukking a woman and both guys are gay.

:dahell:

I swear the shyt yall make up in here.

Bruh please don't this.

You mean to tell me see no problems with the sentence, "I had a threesome/ran a train with a bisexual man"?

:comeon:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Watch one of the 5150 shows with Godfrey on it. They both explained how Godfrey helped him get into the comedy game. Godfrey always told him that he should be a comedian.

YOU SAID GODFREY FOUND THE nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Corey is a troll but he's funny af pissing people off in these clips :mjlol: Its like the bully in high school who made fun of everyone instead of beating them up.

Its difficult but comics need to stop taking him seriously and coppin pleas that's what Corey wants them to do.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Godfrey got outted.... nikkas fukking hoes with a fakkit. He had a gay white best friend lol
Nikka what?

So if you run a train on a woman and one of the guys is bi that makes you gay by proxy? :dahell:

On the call Godfrey said they each had their own woman and was fukking them in seperate rooms. Now I don't know what Godfrey said when he told the story before this, , but at least here he never said they were running a train.