Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration because she saw it hurt black labor

Do you agree with Coretta Scott King's letter?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and who are mostly poor Americans? :sas1:
Yeah but I'm talking about legal immigration
Jobs are abundant and Americans can't fill em all
Companies won't be able to compete without foreign workers..thousands of them entering the country legally every year
Illegals are a non-factor

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is basic common sense. they ain't coming over here taking IT jobs :stopitslime:
Goldman Sachs is a rich white guy frathouse. If a woman much less a non white woman climbed the ranks she did it on her back or knees.
Y'all some loosers if you guys were born here and got to be educated here and have to compete with an Illegal for a job :russ:

I'll be damn if I gotta compete and loose my job to some illegal that just got here last week

Somewhere I fukked up in life if that's my case

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Companies won't be able to compete without foreign workers..thousands of them entering the country legally every year
LEGAL immigration is adjusted and monitored regularly to reflect and incentivize domestic labor needs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hector willing to work without proper compensation, protections and benefits is a problem in numerous ways.

Legal immigrants who *might* be fulfilling a skill that this country needs is not the same thing.
Yep. I've worked with PhD's who just got their degree but without a sponsor, job, or other opportunity they were racing the clock to avoid deportation whereas the USA would benefit from keeping them and contributing to the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the reason Hector and Juan cut grass is because they do it on the cheap and won't complain about wages like Americans do. They drive down wages, along with greedy CEOs who make more in a day than most people see in their lifetime
Its worse.

Even illegal immigrants can make competitive wages some times and employers just prefer illegal hispanics to black CITIZEN workers:

How a temp agency can get away with discrimination

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You right.

I been seen your posts and threads on this issue. You can't save the feeble minded. Just let them find out the hard way breh.
Its sad. They hate poor black people when you see them out here.

Black labor is the first fired and last hired.

I've often said that if government allowed illegal immigrations to be employed, black labor would be non-existent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everything progressive society tells us is ok is actually massively detrimental......from sexual deviance, to smoking weed, to allowing undocumented immigration, to hate speech laws. All of it is meant to weaken us.

Its not just progressives. I'm not pushing a conservative argument.

"Progressives" used to be against illegal immigration

You know that guy Bernie Sanders?

Bernie Sanders said illegal immigrants hurt domestic workers his whole career until he wanted to run for president:

Sanders and immigration? It's complicated

:sas2:

How about that guy Barack Obama in 2005?

Obama’s 2005 remarks reflect strong stance on controlling immigration

Sen Barack Obama Illegal Immigration | User Clip | C-SPAN.org FULL CLIP:
Sen. Barack Obama on Illegal Immigration | C-SPAN.org

How about democrat representative Barbara Jordan in 1995?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats why you bring in LEGAL workers.

And even temporary worker or seasonal visas are DOCUMENTED immigration. They're counted, regulated, and monitored. H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

Temp visas are adjusted annually. For example in 2019 they didn't expand the program! Domestic labor needs change AND the government reacts to whatever trends are occurring! Thats what LEGAL immigration is supposed to do! Visa rules create shortage of seasonal workers

You seem to not understand this.

We're talking about people who LITERALLY DO. NOT. EXIST. ON. PAPER.

Undocumented immigrants literally have NO paperwork. And theres an estimated 15-20 million of them. You don't even know because they're UNDOCUMENTED.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
To not understand illegal immigration is to not understand basic capitalism.

To spend your whole life in a capitalist country and not understand basic capitalism is you failing you. You can't blame anyone else for that. Competition is not going to disappear if illegals do because it's the nature of capitalism.

Then y'all let the Napoleon collective rabblerouse you guys by pretending they give a fukk about black issues showing a bunch of people whose parents hopped a fence decades ago who are in the same boat as 21 Savage.

Who will you guys blame for your failure to understand capitalism when they start putting robots to work instead of Mexicans?

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Notice how many working/poor people take on the mindset of supercaptalists? They are willing to undermine worker protections and the entire concept of organized labor just so they can get their little dollars with the delusion that they are some type of businessman or capitalist. They'll be in threads like this laughing at people who can't compete with undocumented workers doing menial labor when it was not too long ago that people who looked like them/us (if not our very folks) were forced into those positions.

There is dignity in work. We should have a right to it and a livable income no matter what we do. We can't have any of this with "workers", especially imported workers, who don't even understand this concept or somehow think they are going to be the next Jeff Bezos.