Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration because she saw it hurt black labor

Do you agree with Coretta Scott King's letter?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Normally i don't respond to shytty posters in the red but since you want it.

Ask yourself why would it hurt blacks? A mexican with no english or history hopping a fence and being able to take a spot from you says more about you than them. After all these years you just a worker and not a boss.

Harsh realities :mjcry:
I dont understand how you can be so simpleminded

You have a lot to learn about this issue

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Those would be the LEGAL immigrants that nobody is concerned about :mjlol: But will have a heart attack if Hector gets to come over here and cut grass and sugarcane
the reason Hector and Juan cut grass is because they do it on the cheap and won't complain about wages like Americans do. They drive down wages, along with greedy CEOs who make more in a day than most people see in their lifetime

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Those would be the LEGAL immigrants that nobody is concerned about :mjlol: But will have a heart attack if Hector gets to come over here and cut grass and sugarcane

Hector willing to work without proper compensation, protections and benefits is a problem in numerous ways.

Legal immigrants who *might* be fulfilling a skill that this country needs is not the same thing.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Hector willing to work without proper compensation, protections and benefits is a problem in numerous ways.

Legal immigrants who *might* be fulfilling a skill that this country needs is not the same thing.
And who ends up footing the bill for their medical care because they don't have benefits :shaq2:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Normally i don't respond to shytty posters in the red but since you want it.

Ask yourself why would it hurt blacks? A mexican with no english or history hopping a fence and being able to take a spot from you says more about you than them. After all these years you just a worker and not a boss.

Harsh realities :mjcry:

Bet you thought you said something really intelligent here :mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You have to be a special type of stupid to not understand this

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Y'all some loosers if you guys were born here and got to be educated here and have to compete with an Illegal for a job :russ:

I'll be damn if I gotta compete and loose my job to some illegal that just got here last week

Somewhere I fukked up in life if that's my case
:picard::dead:
Call people losers but lack the spelling acumen of a 2nd grader brehitos.

FYI - this poster is a known (and previously banned) racist Mexican that sneaks diss blacks on this site.

Last edited: