Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration because she saw it hurt black labor

Do you agree with Coretta Scott King's letter?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We don't let capitalism win here, otherwise your ass would still be a slave. We fight.

You're advocating a dangerous complacency that only benefits the super- wealthy. Of course, as individuals, we should try to find our way within the current capitalist system on a personal level, just so we can eat. But we should never actively advocate letting the situation stand.

We don't let capitalism win here? I got news for you. Capitalism has already won. Are jobs not being shipped overseas to the lowest bidder? Are people not having their education undervalued just to get a job? Are CEOs of companies getting more money for figuring out how to give less money to the employees?

Capitalism has already won. Ain't no fight to be had. Only person trying to rectify capitalism is Bernie Sanders and I heard that black people aren't voting for him because he doesn't believe in reparations so good luck with that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can judge these hoe ass fukkboys when you see the disdain they have for black youth.

how are kids going to ever gain opportunities to learn the value of work or entrepreneurship without actual experience in the work place?

Imagine how many kids growing up today were robbed of opportunities in a whole range of industries due to illegal immigration.

I mean 80%+ of illegal immigrants are estimated to work its not like these roles, however small or meager don't exist.

Money is money and the black underclass got shoved aside the last 30-40 years because of it.

Remember, it got so bad in the 80s that Reagan even had to try and fix it. Imagine how much damage was even being done then!

The black unemployment rate is at an all time high. :damn: :damn:

Oh, that’s right, it’s at an all time low.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka please, the only people really going to jail for hate speech is gonna be rappers like when they tried to get Ice T & NWA arrested for shyt like "Cop Killer" & "fukk The Police"

And smoking weed aint helping us. It certainly doesn't help one with ambition

You would have friends that works at Goldman Sachs:mjlol:

No wonder you buy that MSNBC Democrat bullshyt.
Again, I'm a Communist you goofy fukkboi, I just know nikkas that can read and write, so they did well in college.
Rather than handicapping themselves, as first gen college students with families still in the hood, they took the money route, and I can't fault them for a second.

And you don't know much about hate speech, it isn't a crime unless it directly precedes incited violence.
So no, there won't be rappers getting convicted.
The only thing bad about cannabis is the criminality of it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is another big problem. Remittances.

There untold BILLIONS being sent out of the country to bolster foreign nations that could go back to taxes or other domestic investments.

Black voters really need to look at the big picture here.

Democrats are gambling on illegals becoming citizens to support their party while throwing the underclass thats already here under the bus :francis:

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever
You're complaining about how private capital is being used.
Remittances aren't the issue.

A massive amount of money being spent by the government to undermine foreign nations pushing more people to immigrate here is the issue.
Billions being spent to give the Saudis weapons and Israel more wall funding is also a bigger issue.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We don't let capitalism win here? I got news for you. Capitalism has already won. Are jobs not being shipped overseas to the lowest bidder? Are people not having their education undervalued just to get a job? Are CEOs of companies getting more money for figuring out how to give less money to the employees?

Capitalism has already won. Ain't no fight to be had. Only person trying to rectify capitalism is Bernie Sanders and I heard that black people aren't voting for him because he doesn't believe in reparations so good luck with that.
I voted for Bernie in the primary and gave. We fighting out here. The fight would be easier if people like you didn't shyt on it. You're either for change or for the status quo. Pick a side.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I voted for Bernie in the primary and gave. We fighting out here. The fight would be easier if people like you didn't shyt on it. You're either for change or for the status quo. Pick a side.

So did I but guess what? Bernie lost and you nikkas need to learn how to use the status quo to create change.

That's why you guys accomplish nothing except feeling self righteous.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Again, I'm a Communist you goofy fukkboi, I just know nikkas that can read and write, so they did well in college.
Rather than handicapping themselves, as first gen college students with families still in the hood, they took the money route, and I can't fault them for a second.

And you don't know much about hate speech, it isn't a crime unless it directly precedes incited violence.
So no, there won't be rappers getting convicted.
The only thing bad about cannabis is the criminality of it.

Yeah, that's why 2 Live Crew & NWA used to get arrested on stage right?

Why the president & Vice President were trying to have Ice-T & 2pac held accountable for dead cops, right?

And if you were a true communist you'd cap your GS friends the minute they turned their heads.

No such thing as a communist being friends with banksters:pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come the macro economic situation for black people never changes regardless of immigration. Immigration was severely curtailed between 1924 - 1960s, How well did black people fare during that time in comparison to today when we have the highest rates of immigration?

cac racism is and has always been the problem.

But it has never been about immigration anyway, it's about keeping out certain "undesirables". That's why you had Chinese exclusion laws and Asiatic barred zones in immigration laws. Now it's Hispanics, Muslims and Africans that they want to keep out.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
How come the macro economic situation for black people never changes regardless of immigration. Immigration was severely curtailed between 1924 - 1960s, How well did black people fare during that time in comparison to today when we have the highest rates of immigration?

cac racism is and has always been the problem.

But it has never been about immigration anyway, it's about keeping out certain "undesirables". That's why you had Chinese exclusion laws and Asiatic barred zones in immigration laws. Now it's Hispanics, Muslims and Africans that they want to keep out.

WEll actually, the 1920s-1960s was the ONLY period in our history that our incomes rose faster than everyone else's.

We made more progress in that time than anytime in the past 400 years.

Poverty was halved from the mid '60s to early '70s:yeshrug: