Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration because she saw it hurt black labor

Do you agree with Coretta Scott King's letter?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
ok, but what about a young black male trying to work his way thru school who can't even get a basic job because you gotta speak spanish? or the hiring manager is latino and on some :mjpls:

Increasingly, open job opportunities are now including "bilingual preferred" in their descriptions.

Where we used to see black teens working in fast food outlets in many cities, they have already been replaced by bilingual Spanish/English workers of all ages.

What industry have our black teens moved to now that they are being displaced from fast food/convenience?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's not the real question. The real question is why YOU YOURSELF posted that you were not black then years down the line became black?

The real question is how many people are sharing this one account designed to generate traffic by rabblerousing simpletons?

The real question is what do YOU do for a living?
I'm a black male and I've proven it.

Stay focused bytch nikka. What do you do for cash? Because I know you don't make six figures.

Miss me with all that big baller talk when you're out here counting tax deductions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Increasingly, open job opportunities are now including "bilingual preferred" in their descriptions.

Where we used to see black teens working in fast food outlets in many cities, they have already been replaced by bilingual Spanish/English workers of all ages.

What industry have our black teens moved to now that they are being displaced from fast food/convenience?
you can judge these hoe ass fukkboys when you see the disdain they have for black youth.

how are kids going to ever gain opportunities to learn the value of work or entrepreneurship without actual experience in the work place?

Imagine how many kids growing up today were robbed of opportunities in a whole range of industries due to illegal immigration.

I mean 80%+ of illegal immigrants are estimated to work its not like these roles, however small or meager don't exist.

Money is money and the black underclass got shoved aside the last 30-40 years because of it.

Remember, it got so bad in the 80s that Reagan even had to try and fix it. Imagine how much damage was even being done then!

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'm a black male and I've proven it.

Stay focused bytch nikka. What do you do for cash? Because I know you don't make six figures.

Miss me with all that big baller talk when you're out here counting tax deductions.

I've seen the threads that you've posted that you weren't black with my own eyes clown. I've been here since the beginning son. Lie to the newer posters but you can't lie to me. One of the multiple people behind your account might be black but that's a whole other question that you conveniently tried to dodge.

How many people are using this account designed to generate traffic and rabblerouse?

Who is paying you to generate traffic and rabblerouse on internet message boards?

Don't @ me if you're not going to answer those.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've seen the threads that you've posted that you weren't black with my own eyes clown. I've been here since the beginning son. Lie to the newer posters but you can't lie to me. One of the multiple people behind your account might be black but that's a whole other question that you conveniently tried to dodge.

How many people are using this account designed to generate traffic and rabblerouse?

Who is paying you to generate traffic and rabblerouse on internet message boards?

Don't @ me if you're not going to answer those.
I hit you where it hurt didn't I you hoe.

how much money did you make last year while you were caping for illegals?

I'm black. I've proven it.

Lets stay focused. Cause now you're trolling.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I hit you where it hurt didn't I you hoe.

how much money did you make last year while you were caping for illegals?

I'm black. I've proven it.

Lets stay focused. Cause now you're trolling.

Hit me where it hurts? :mjlol:

See how quick you went to being angry and disrespectful when hit with simple questions?

But you hit me where it hurts? Okay

Let's pretend that you didn't become a fake pro black until AFTER the coli climate change.

You still dodged the fukk out of the other questions. You and I know why?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hit me where it hurts? :mjlol:

See how quick you went to being angry and disrespectful when hit with simple questions?

But you hit me where it hurts? Okay

Let's pretend that you didn't become a fake pro black until AFTER the coli climate change.

You still dodged the fukk out of the other questions. You and I know why?
Nah nikka. Don’t nut up now.

Are you even making $10 above minimum wage?

Daps
the reason Hector and Juan cut grass is because they do it on the cheap and won't complain about wages like Americans do. They drive down wages, along with greedy CEOs who make more in a day than most people see in their lifetime

Plus Hector and Juan will team up with Jose and Guillermo and share an apartment. 4 dudes making say $50 to $60k each working some kind of blue collar gig. They share a truck and split living expenses so them dudes save A LOT of cash. They send money home to help Maria, Lucia, Inez and Maritza pay the Coyote. Get they wives over here buy a cheap house damn near in cash and have babies.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yet none of you psuedo intellectuals can explain to me how anything I said is wrong. Because it isn't. Because you're too emotional to be logical and and you know immigration only hurts black labor because black people don't have their shyt in order.

Harsh realities :mjcry:
I been crushed that bullshyt facade of contrarianism on this topic you are failing at trying to exude. c00n ass lamer.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Common sense

Aint just immigrants IN the country either

My boss for example pays an indian company with all american graduates to do some work if he took too much on. Instead of paying us overtime he pays them undertime.

America lets the world take advantage of it and it hurts regular people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you any of the people behind your account realize the irony of you dodging questions to claim that I'm dodging questions? :mjlol:
you don't make any money...you got the audacity to talk about competing with illegals...you act like you ain't out here on their level :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know in Dallas.

A lot of the city government desk jobs that Black people used to work are now going to Hispanics. Because all of those jobs are requiring people to be bilingual in Spanish.

Only jobs that Black people are protected from this type of replacement are Federal government jobs.

You will still see a lot of Black people in Federal government jobs as compared to State/Local government jobs or customer service type jobs.