Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration because she saw it hurt black labor

Do you agree with Coretta Scott King's letter?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
you don't make any money...you got the audacity to talk about competing with illegals...you act like you ain't out here on their level :mjlol:

I don't know which one of the napoleons this is but i told one of you clowns not to @ me unless you're going to answer the questions I asked

How many people are on that one account and who pays you guys to generate traffic by racially and politically rabble-rousing simpletons?

Feel free to explain why YOU being a black man(allegedly) felt the need to post that you were not black while you're at it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know which one of the napoleons this is but i told one of you clowns not to @ me unless you're going to answer the questions I asked

How many people are on that one account and who pays you guys to generate traffic by racially and politically rabble-rousing simpletons?

Feel free to explain why YOU being a black man(allegedly) felt the need to post that you were not black while you're at it?
You're derailing the thread at this point.

How much money did you make last year since you're so much better than these illegals?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know in Dallas.

A lot of the city government desk jobs that Black people used to work are now going to Hispanics. Because all of those jobs are requiring people to be bilingual in Spanish.

Only jobs that Black people are protected from this type of replacement are Federal government jobs.

You will still see a lot of Black people in Federal government jobs as compared to State/Local government jobs or customer service type jobs.
Bruh, wait till bilingualism really hits government jobs...black people are going be STRANDED :wow:

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You're derailing the thread at this point.

How much money did you make last year since you're so much better than these illegals?

I'm not derailing. You're dodging. Why don't all you guys get in a huddle or group chat or however you all communicate to decide shifts on posting on one paid account and answer the fukking questions? :umad:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No it's not but you seem to not understand how basic capitalism works so apparently it's over yours.

Immigrants aren't "taking" your jobs, they're winning your jobs by having a lower bid than you're willing to make. Legal or illegal doesn't matter in that scenario because that person will always move to the front of the line in a capitalist society.
You sound smart to somebody dumb :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
nikka what? :gucci:
There's no way your dumb-ass is Black and think hate-speech laws are harmful, or that smoking weed is "weakening us." :gucci:

nikka please, the only people really going to jail for hate speech is gonna be rappers like when they tried to get Ice T & NWA arrested for shyt like "Cop Killer" & "fukk The Police"

And smoking weed aint helping us. It certainly doesn't help one with ambition

Not a breeding ground, a gathering place. I have friends that work for GS. You really can move up there by just being good.
You would have friends that works at Goldman Sachs:mjlol:

No wonder you buy that MSNBC Democrat bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Plus Hector and Juan will team up with Jose and Guillermo and share an apartment. 4 dudes making say $50 to $60k each working some kind of blue collar gig. They share a truck and split living expenses so them dudes save A LOT of cash. They send money home to help Maria, Lucia, Inez and Maritza pay the Coyote. Get they wives over here buy a cheap house damn near in cash and have babies.
This is another big problem. Remittances.

There untold BILLIONS being sent out of the country to bolster foreign nations that could go back to taxes or other domestic investments.

Black voters really need to look at the big picture here.

Democrats are gambling on illegals becoming citizens to support their party while throwing the underclass thats already here under the bus :francis:

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No it's not but you seem to not understand how basic capitalism works so apparently it's over yours.

Immigrants aren't "taking" your jobs, they're winning your jobs by having a lower bid than you're willing to make. Legal or illegal doesn't matter in that scenario because that person will always move to the front of the line in a capitalist society.
:mjlol: I bet you read Ayn Rand, too.

You're advocating a sort of free range, libertarian, Mad Max style of capitalism that we no longer have in this country. You mad late. The American people had this battle last century, against the US government and their Pinkerton thugs. You enjoy many benefits of the Labor Movement, including the 40 hr work week and child labor laws.

You're also advocating a borderless world, where citizenship no longer matters and any laborer can bargain with any entity anywhere. It's a capitalist wet dream. In the world you propose, you'd be eaten up like a guppy amongst sharks. Do you really want that world? It sucked.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:mjlol: I bet you read Ayn Rand, too.

You're advocating a sort of free range, libertarian, Mad Max style of capitalism that we no longer have in this country. You mad late. The American people had this battle last century, against the US government and their Pinkerton thugs. You enjoy many benefits of the Labor Movement, including the 40 hr work week and child labor laws.

You're also advocating a borderless world, where citizenship no longer matters and any laborer can bargain with any entity anywhere. It's a capitalist wet dream. In the world you propose, you'd be eaten up like a guppy amongst sharks. Do you really want that world? It sucked.

I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be.

If we're having a conversation complaining about work going to people bidding below the standard just to work then guess what? Capitalism has already won. I'm not advocating anything except putting yourself in a position of power so you aren't playing victim when capitalism hits you.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be.

If we're having a conversation complaining about work going to people bidding below the standard just to work then guess what? Capitalism has already won. I'm not advocating anything except putting yourself in a position of power so you aren't playing victim when capitalism hits you.
We don't let capitalism win here, otherwise your ass would still be a slave. We fight.

You're advocating a dangerous complacency that only benefits the super- wealthy. Of course, as individuals, we should try to find our way within the current capitalist system on a personal level, just so we can eat. But we should never actively advocate letting the situation stand.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still on that "you lawst if you let juan take your job'" bs

ok, but what about a young black male trying to work his way thru school who can't even get a basic job because you gotta speak spanish? or the hiring manager is latino and on some :mjpls:

You think Maria washing toilets isn't telling her daughter to go to college so she can get a government job like them black women? You think Juan the dishwasher isn't getting his son into tech so he can grow up to compete with YOUR sons?

Yep. That "speaking Spanish" for a minimum wage job is for the birds.