Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

World Cup going to be crazy.

No it won’t. FIFA has a tighter leash on ticket sales. They’ll make sure there are some tickers somewhat affordable. Still, it’s a WC final, don’t expect to pay $50 to get in lol. But it won’t be $14K unless it’s like VIP exec booth or something like that.

Those prices you are seeing are most likely resellers trying to make a big buck.

CONMEBOL is definitely gonna be regularly hosting Copas in the US moving forward. 49K average attendance thus far. The Euros is at like 52K.

The Arg-Can SF had 80K attendance, the Col-Uru SF had 70K in attendance.

Too much money to be made in the US.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's right. I went to the Mexico vs Jamaica game in 2016 with some friends and it was a mess. I've been to plenty of Dodgers, Lakers, USC games and no of them have been as bad as that. Haven't been to a soccer game since and won't go back until they stop the sale of alcohol during them.
Qatar got it right

the degenerates were mad about the alcohol ban, and it turned out to be a well organized success

:hubie:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
If the US cared about futbol like that...this would be a huge story tomorrow
You know if there were more cacs in the crowd, this story would be everywhere :mjpls:
I was actually shocked they allowed the city to host a game and didn't quietly skip over it like the World Cup did. Fights and scuffles like these happen pretty regularly during Charlotte FC games, but gets swept under the rug. I remember a few months back, a group of women got into and started fighting each other after a match, leading to one girl face getting cut up. Them Colombians be ready to go at with random MLS squad players on opposing teams, so I knew they were ready to risk it all over a Copa semi, especially with their kinfolk coming into town too :damn:
What's the Colombian demographic in Charlotte? :patrice:

The wife is thinking the guerrillas should've kept his ass :pachaha: