Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
EDIT: Read that they might bring the 2028 Copa to the US. I read it on wiki so not sure if its true......... BTW is it just me or did the 2016 Copa in the US seem like it was praised far more than this year's version???
Conmebol is getting all the money they want and who knows how much extra shady shyt are Dominguez, Chiqui Tapia and the rest of those pieces of shyt getting :mjlol: Tapia had a dude wiping his sweat off in the Canada game, like wtf :scust:

And yeah, the 2016 Cup was done better than this one. I don't know what it was but this time around you can tell there was no intention to put any effort whatsoever to put this thing together.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The 2016 Copa América was like trying to put your best foot forward on the first few dates of a new relationship, while this tournament seems like how a lazy partner starts acting once they know that they have the other person locked down and they start taking them for granted. I’ve gone to multiple games in both years and had fun, but everything about this year just felt half assed in comparison to 2016. It really came across as a pure money grab. If CONMEBOL and the US plan on making this a consistent relationship they really need to work on improving a lot of things. Right now tickets are selling because of the novelty of the event and the goodwill that was built in 2016, but that won’t last forever.

Last edited: