Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like a good old fashioned brouhaha from where I'm standing.

full

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I was actually shocked they allowed the city to host a game and didn't quietly skip over it like the World Cup did. Fights and scuffles like these happen pretty regularly during Charlotte FC games, but gets swept under the rug. I remember a few months back, a group of women got into and started fighting each other after a match, leading to one girl face getting cut up. Them Colombians be ready to go at with random MLS squad players on opposing teams, so I knew they were ready to risk it all over a Copa semi, especially with their kinfolk coming into town too :damn:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I was actually shocked they allowed the city to host a game and didn't quietly skip over it like the World Cup did. Fights and scuffles like these happen pretty regularly during Charlotte FC games, but gets swept under the rug. I remember a few months back, a group of women got into and started fighting each other after a match, leading to one girl face getting cut up. Them Colombians be ready to go at with random MLS squad players on opposing teams, so I knew they were ready to risk it all over a Copa semi, especially with their kinfolk coming into town too :damn:
My coworker is Colombian and she flew from DC to Charlotte this morning. I think she booked her flight right after the last match.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
They had the kids in the stands yelling hijo puta at the top of they damn lungs breh. :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:damn: :damn: I love this latino passion

fukkkery for real, Darwin really scrapping in the crowds :pachaha: