Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Interesting that there's more outrage in this thread at the black kid than the pig.
This. :francis:

To an extent I agree that brehs need to be cautious with these white girls but there's now way he should be catching more flack than the cac cop like he is in this thread :martin:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Cacery at work again. These people hate u more than they love life. Brehs need to start playing it smart. If u have to, At the most a cac bytch should only be a fukk

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i thought that boy was about to catch some hot ones. Fukk that pig for that but the irony of this shyt is the pawg that couldve got him killed probably saved his life cause daddy knew becky would screaming “he shot my black panther” up and down the block

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Exactly. White men always fear their daughters getting knocked up by a breh and getting left solo....but will let their girls date the shadiest white bois.

They get a little too incestuous with their girls.
I’ll be honest, many of the black men I know who married white left them solo and cheated on them.

So the fear isn’t ridiculous if we are being honest. However, the motivation is less about the above and more about race but the above is the argument that many would make in a pc manner.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Thread full of "black" men over looking the white cop wrong doing to criticize the black victim. "Bu bu but y'all black men stop fcking these white men wives and daughters"

Ya for real all this victim blaming is outta pocket, like the fault is entirely with the young breh for pawging. That being said though,

Date a white chick whose dad is a cop, brehs.

If the fact that a white chick has a cop for a dad doesn't make you hit the :dame: Then ya you need to take a step back and ask yourself are you pawgin just to pawg or is this really the one.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Interesting that there's more outrage in this thread at the black kid than the pig.
Exactly

Dude can date who he wants

Point is, this was this white cops fault for not being able to cope with his daughter dating a young black man.

Kid was lucky for sure, but he even kidnapped his own daughter, ignored police radios, ignored scanners, ignored the station telling him not to go, ignored the mother and even threatened to arrest her if she calls 911 (which she should’ve).

Everything about this was illegal and disgusting.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
3 days ago he would have been left in a ditch
Fixed

I’m not with the victim blaming though. Like ppl have said, you date who you’re around and if they’re in ohio I already know white girls fukk with black dudes kinda heavy.

Whether he was with a white girl, black girl, asian girl, etc., this could’ve still happened to him and thats a problem in this country