Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
fukk I need to say about a pig that hasn't been already said. that hasn't been said over the last century?
So negative things about black people lusting after white woman hasn't already been said over the last century?
The young breh already got punished for his relationship choice. Nothing about him really needs to be said. unless of course :mjpls:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
So negative things about black people lusting after white woman hasn't already been said over the last century?
The young breh already got punished for his relationship choice. Nothing about him really needs to be said. unless of course :mjpls:
no fakkit, Black people "lusting" after white people has not only been accepted by a large amount of black people but encouraged as well. Black people cheer and celebrate stupid shyt like the "royal wedding" or the Loving case because they think part of "winning" is getting to be with white people. having white people "love" them. too many Black people think they can LOVE their way out of being oppressed by white people. or can fukk their way out of it.

only a fool would know the history of what white people have done and are doing to Black folks and still desire their "love and affection" scust. you want sympathy, bytch, got o church.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to slap this young nikka.

this white girl ain't even worth all that

risk your freedom to date subpar white girls brehs

Young men of African descent need it beat into them that they are better than this
Leave them white hoes alone

I swear when I was a teen I didnt have friends that talked like this at all.

If u getting p*ssy..u getting p*ssy. This aint 1940. As a teen we ran thru white, Black hispanic.,....Wasnt no one talking this virgin nerd bullshyt.

Daps
Ya for real all this victim blaming is outta pocket, like the fault is entirely with the young breh for pawging. That being said though,

Nobody is justifying what the pig did, but any black man still PAWGin in the age of Trump and an emboldened neo-confederacy deserves ridicule. Ya'll always want to :cape: for bucks instead of acknowledging how demented it is to willfully lie down with the enemy when they're mobilizing to exterminate you. :francis:

Daps
If he still dates her after this I feel no sympathy

There's no question he'll continue to date her, knowing his next encounter with her father could very well end up with him being gunned down. This new generation of black men in America is stricken with a serious lack of love for self and a twisted obsession with being validated by the dominant class. Whether it's whites or asian or Latinos, they show love for everyone but their own people.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a win for pawg set :win:

only dumb nikkas think that

im sure the white girl is curling young dudes toes right now

but is that really worth risking your life and freedom? :yeshrug:

that said ive never seen a more blatant case of a father pushing his daughter into the world than this one.....

as long as that breh wants her....she is HIS :francis:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Nobody is justifying what the pig did, but any black man still PAWGin in the age of Trump and an emboldened neo-confederacy deserves ridicule. Ya'll always want to :cape: for bucks instead of acknowledging how demented it is to willfully lie down with the enemy when they're mobilizing to exterminate you. :francis:

Ya know, you sound alot like my cousin.. another non p*ssy gettin nikka. No ones caping for bucks, they're caping for a persons right to be able to be with who he wants to be with. If you think being with someone who makes you happy regardless of race is demented, then im afraid you are the one that's demented.

:stopitslime: